Please Help me find the title & artist of this song!

Thread: Please Help me find the title & artist of this song!

Tags: None
  1. Hakkai said:

Smile Please Help me find the title & artist of this song!

Hello Everybody,

Can you please help me find the title & artist of this song cause this is the last song ive been looking for i have not found in the websites or any music downloads i only heard this song 3 times on the radio station here goes,

I just Can't Stop thinking about you i can't explain it but i just can stop thinking about you.....?????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Then

Cause i just can't stop thinking about you
    ah ah ,ah ah
    i want you i need you but im afraid to show you
    why can't i just tell you the way i feel about you
    please help me please tell me im not the only one in love
    im not the only one in love

Hope you can help me find it by the way the singer is a girl.
    Thank you so much!!!

2. Hakkai said:

Smile Please tell me if you know

Do you really know the song? & the artist? wow hope you can remember every detail. Thank you so much!!! I Hope i can also help others like the way you helped me.

3. sjeffreydespain said:

Default Silence never speaks

The song is Silence Never Speaks by the christian rock band Jonah33. Hope that helps you out.

UnicornPegasus said:

Actually, I think it sounds like "Can't Stop Thinking About You" by Stacy Lattisaw.

5. Hakkai said:

Thumbs up Thank you for the help

Thank you so much UnicornPegasus for the title & artist info & for the help, now i really know the artist & the title of the song & because of that i found the lyrics but not yet the song. Thank you so much for the help. i also wanna thank Cole's grl & sjeffreydespain for the help & effort. Thank God i found this forum, for now my search has ended. More Power to Allthelyrics members!

6. sakurachan said:

Question please! can you tell me the exact title and the singer of that song

Quote Originally Posted by Hakkai
    Thank you so much UnicornPegasus for the title & artist info & for the help, now i really know the artist & the title of the song & because of that i found the lyrics but not yet the song. Thank you so much for the help. i also wanna thank Cole's grl & sjeffreydespain for the help & effort. Thank God i found this forum, for now my search has ended. More Power to Allthelyrics members!
    please!!!!!!! help me! coz i nver found the song you like too. the one with the chorus that goes like this:

i want you, i need you, but im afraid to show you,
    why cant i,just tell you the way i feel about you
    please help me, please tell me,
    im not the only one in love

please help me!!!!!!!!!!
    thnks a lot!!!!!!!!

7. ngorge said:

Default I know but i cna't find this song anywhere

This song is by Stacy Lattisaw. The title is "Can't stop thinking about you" and its from the album "Not the same girl", released in 1985. I've been searching everywhere for this song & cannot find it, can anyone help me with this? btw, there's a remake of this song by Trisha Sephora(Philippine artist). The one I'm looking for is the original version.

8. Elykoi said:

Lightbulb YouTube

I think i heard this song in YouTube. This song in no longer in circulation (i.e. rare) and I heard you can only get this on CD at Vinyl Records, LPs, CDs and Rare Albums. Out of Print Music Albums and Imports. - GEMM.com

by the way, if you're interested hearing the song (sadly this was used only as backgroung music) you may check this out:

YouTube - can't stop thinking about you stacy lattisaw CD

9. mrdj said:

Smile Original Version

Quote Originally Posted by ngorge View Post
    This song is by Stacy Lattisaw. The title is "Can't stop thinking about you" and its from the album "Not the same girl", released in 1985. I've been searching everywhere for this song & cannot find it, can anyone help me with this? btw, there's a remake of this song by Trisha Sephora(Philippine artist). The one I'm looking for is the original version.
    I happen to have an mp3 of the original version of this song.

10. hollargrl said:

Red face Can't STop Thinking about you

Quote Originally Posted by mrdj View Post

Really???? May I have one?

11. mrdj said:

Default Stacy Lattisaw - Cant Stop Thinking About You

By all means. Please provide me an email address through private message where I can send a copy.
    Last edited by mrdj; 02-19-2007 at 11:06 AM.

12. l-boogie said:

By all means. Please provide me an email address through private message where I can send a copy.
    can you send me a copy as well?! i've been searcing FOREVER.

13. crisibarra1 said:

Talking can't stop thinking about you file

Hi mrdj,
    can u also send me a copy of this song "can't stop thinking about you" by Stacy Lattisaw. I tried to search everywhere for this but just couldn't find one. My email address is crisibarra1@yahoo.com. Many thanks!

14. dipdididudah said:

Hi mrdj,
    Or anyone who has a copy of the song "Can't stop thinking about you" by Stacey Lattisaw. Please, can you send me a copy through my e-mail. dipdididudah@gmail.com It has been ringing in my head for weeks. Please help, thank you very much.

15. aisha_t3ru said:

Default pls send me this song tru email

pls send me this song aisha_t3ru@yahoo.com pls pls pls pls

16. elimarketer said:

Default plsss..

to mrdj,

..or to anyone who has a copy of that Stacy Lattisaw song "can't stop thinking about you", ...pls send me a copy! I've been lookin for it for years but i just cant find it anywhere. I've seen it on youtube but its just used as a backround and it doesnt sound so good. here's my e-mail lord_alien69@yahoo.com

17. juniorfat said:

mrdj,

good day!

please add me to the list of people who is asking ask for a copy of the song "can't stop thinking about you" by stacey lattisaw. if there's a song i can exchange it with, please let me know. i'll send it if i have it. my e-mail is juniorfat@yahoo.com.

thanks in advance.

18. bokwa said:

Default Please send me a copy also

Hi,

I've been looking for the song Can't stop thinking about you by Stacy Lattisaw for 7 years already but to no avail. Brings back lots of memories of my childhood during the eighties. Please send to unknownimousse@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

19. im_nina said:

to mrdj,

hello!

like everyone else, i've bee looking for the song Can't Stop Thinking About You by Stacey Lattisaw for years now, but i really can't fnd it, even in music stores. can u also send me a copy, please? It would mean so much to me. My e-mail is i_m_monina@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

20. elimarketer said:

Default zzz zz z z z...

don't worry guys! we'll find that damn favorite song of ours! Ive talked to someone and said she has that song and she's willing to trade it for an another soooo-hard-to-find-almostnoneexistent-song! by the way.. has anyone gto it yet?
    pls send me a copy if u guys do.. thanks!!!