Please Help me find the title & artist of this song!

Thread: Please Help me find the title & artist of this song!

Tags: None
  1. im_nina said:

bokwa,

Thanks so much for sending me the song! Love it!

2. honey said:

Default stacy lattisaw

Hi I am honey Valle, living in the Philippines. I am also looking for the lyrics and mp3 of the song can't stop thinking about you by stacy lattisaw. May I request for the mp3? Thank you in advance. here is my email: valle.hvv@gmail.com

Best regards,

Honey Valle

3. moonx said:

looking for that song badly.. pls send it to my email mj_manjie@yahoo.com mrdj! thanks in advance!

4. genny_dysoco said:

Default please

Quote Originally Posted by mrdj View Post
    I happen to have an mp3 of the original version of this song.
    please send me a copy too, i've been looking very hard to have a copy of this song, my e mail add is genny_dysoco@yahoo.com

5. baby_jian said:

elo everyone..can i also have a copy of stacy lattisaw's - can't stop thinking about you..THANKS! here's mine: vanilla_eyezz@yahoo.com

regards!

6. gr8pnoy said:

could you please send a copy to me as well. thanks a bunch.

bebotmiser1@yahoo.com

atmaestro said:

Here's a website from which you can download the song (not free):

http://venice413.imeem.com/music/7J1...ing_about_you/

It is also on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujxGtItv7g
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

8. Small-e- said:

wow popular song, what style? by the way any1 sin my thread 4 a Ini Kamoze track (Lovers Reggae) goes somethin like "life is 1 big road wid a lots of sign, i'm gonna mek up my mind to face reality all the time, whoa,ma brothers and ma sistahs better mek up ya mind ,mek up ya mind ma brothers and ma sistahs ya better mek up ya mind, mek up ya mind...and so on.Any help much appreciation. thnx.Help haha Come on there must be 1 Reggae fan out there who can help.Thnx again >.<

9. speedsk8r said:

Default Help with song title

Hello....I need help finding the title for this song.

It's a happy sounding tune with the chorus going:

"Some kind of of sensual (summer, sauna)"
    Can't really tell, but it has the same instrumental hook throughout the song.

10. Mad Soul said:

Thumbs up Found it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Small-e- View Post
    wow popular song, what style? by the way any1 sin my thread 4 a Ini Kamoze track (Lovers Reggae) goes somethin like "life is 1 big road wid a lots of sign, i'm gonna mek up my mind to face reality all the time, whoa,ma brothers and ma sistahs better mek up ya mind ,mek up ya mind ma brothers and ma sistahs ya better mek up ya mind, mek up ya mind...and so on.Any help much appreciation. thnx.Help haha Come on there must be 1 Reggae fan out there who can help.Thnx again >.<
    Alright fella.

The song you're after is the same one I was trying to find for over 25 years....I finally found it

Lots of Sign - Tenor Saw

It's on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3XcU...eature=related

Dapps said:

Note to Mod: These last two posts need moving

12. nicole5656 said:

Hey i am also looking for a techno.
    it has a female singer. i heard it in mexico and i asked the dj what it was called and he said it was called "i'll find you." i looked everywhere for it and still cant find it.
    it was a very cool and different beat. does anyone know what i am talking about?