Hollister - I could spend another night with you

Thread: Hollister - I could spend another night with you

Tags: None
  1. glycerine0160 said:

Wink Hollister - I could spend another night with you

Alright
    I actually work at hollister, and some of the songs are catchy, some aer just plain gay.

I looked up the name of this one song, but I forgot it, I think it's called
    spend another night

the chorus goes like this, the first 3 words could be wrong, but, "if it's alright, i could spend another night with you (but why would I want )

I thought the band started with an "M" been looking for it and havn't found anything.
    Last edited by atmaestro; 03-09-2008 at 03:04 PM.
  2. JohnHCO said:

Wink moved

Quote Originally Posted by glycerine0160 View Post
    Alright
    I actually work at hollister, and some of the songs are catchy, some aer just plain gay.

spend another night

the chorus goes like this, the first 3 words could be wrong, but, "if it's alright, i could spend another night with you (but why would I want )

I thought the band started with an "M" been looking for it and havn't found anything.
    possibly metro station? I work at HCO too... there are many songs that talk about spending nights with one another haha
    Last edited by atmaestro; 03-09-2008 at 03:29 PM.
  3. xdojx said:

Quote Originally Posted by glycerine0160 View Post
    Alright

spend another night

glycerine - It could be "Middle of the Night" by Sherwood. That's more "No I'm fine, I can go another time with you, But tell me why would I want to"