Hollister Song

Thread: Hollister Song

Tags: None
  1. Brianm0121 said:

Wink Hollister Song

Hey I just started working at hollister and it's about my 3rd day there, I always hear this one song but when i try to google out the lyrics i can make out it doesn't bring up what i'm looking for and it's pissing me off, any help please?

The segments I know I think is like

"We take One step forward and then two steps back" (No idea what's after)
    "lifes so short" (I think it was something like that)
    "we have each other"
    "no lies"

The parts I remember are repeated through the song a couple of times, which is why I remember those lines.

Those are the only lines I can remember, I know it has to be one of the typical hollister bands, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Edit: Also to add, it's a pop rock styled song
    Last edited by atmaestro; 03-09-2008 at 04:37 PM.
  2. TheMooseMakesItHot said:

Quote Originally Posted by Brianm0121 View Post
    Hey I just started working at hollister and it's about my 3rd day there, I always hear this one song but when i try to google out the lyrics i can make out it doesn't bring up what i'm looking for and it's pissing me off, any help please?

The segments I know I think is like

"We take One step forward and then two steps back" (No idea what's after)
    "lifes so short" (I think it was something like that)
    "we have each other"
    "no lies"

The parts I remember are repeated through the song a couple of times, which is why I remember those lines.

Those are the only lines I can remember, I know it has to be one of the typical hollister bands, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Edit: Also to add, it's a pop rock styled song
    That would be Tokyo Rose "We Can Be Best Friends Tonight, But Tommorrow I'll Be..."
    and the chorus you're thinking of is:
    "One step forward and take two steps back The only way we can discover all we know about each other is to take our time and let it happen tonight
    So put your best foot forward Wear your Sunday's best Wear a smile all the while until there's no time left to see that these things never turn out right"

I LOVE THAT SONG! its catchy as anything!