AE - Christmas 2007 Holiday DVD

Thread: AE - Christmas 2007 Holiday DVD

Tags: None
  1. Ravenstar81 said:

Unhappy AE - Christmas 2007 Holiday DVD

Hello! I am searching for a very specific song. It was on the Holiday DVD. I am not sure if it was the first or the second DVD. However, I do have some things I remember which I will list: First, the song didn't have a music video, it played with a red background and the message on the screen said AE Christmas. The song was immensely accoustic, the singer sounded a LOT LIKE, ridiculously like, actually, Aimee Mann. The basic theme of the song, I believe, from what I can remember, is wishing a merry christmas. If you know of this artist or the song, please let me know! Thank you very much!
    Last edited by atmaestro; 03-09-2008 at 06:10 PM.
  2. DavidSep30 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstar81 View Post
    Hello! I am searching for a very specific song. It was on the Holiday DVD. I am not sure if it was the first or the second DVD. However, I do have some things I remember which I will list: First, the song didn't have a music video, it played with a red background and the message on the screen said AE Christmas. The song was immensely accoustic, the singer sounded a LOT LIKE, ridiculously like, actually, Aimee Mann. The basic theme of the song, I believe, from what I can remember, is wishing a merry christmas. If you know of this artist or the song, please let me know! Thank you very much!
    low -Just like christmas???? im not sure, but that was actually my fav from that cd. I still play it on my phone all the time. lol

If if didnt have a video, it was def holiday 2 dvd, because holiday 1 had all the videos on the dvd.