Forever 21 - F21 playlist

Thread: Forever 21 - F21 playlist

Tags: None
  1. 21_frets said:

Quote Originally Posted by BluSilver View Post
    This song is not even in English but it sounds like German or Russian... I dunno but I like it and I heard it in the F21 store. Does any one know what it is?
    there are a few songs f21 plays that are not in english. one i know of is Ce Jeu by Yelle. Another one is Calabria by Enur Feat. Natasja. hope that helps!
  2. blingoqq said:

I heard a song in forever 21 its more disco/techno in october 2010, a female sings it and the background chorus goes like "what is the code.. what is the code.." which were sang by females. I like the song, any ideas what is the title?
  3. valleygirldm said:

i heard this song that is electronic. something about crash it, burn it, buy it, electronic or something. i haven't been able to find it can anyone tell me what it is?
  4. 21_frets said:

Default technologic

Quote Originally Posted by valleygirldm View Post
    i heard this song that is electronic. something about crash it, burn it, buy it, electronic or something. i haven't been able to find it can anyone tell me what it is?

the song is Technologic by Draft Punk
  5. mikelightyear said:

I was in forever 21 at Ontario Mill Mall and heard this pop/rock song. I'm sure if I caught the lyrics right but the chorus sounds like this.

(female back up singer)love or heaven is in your mind
    (than the lead singer, male) but you know it's not the same!

Sounded like that's what they were saying. Whats peeving me about it is because I heard this song recently on another occasion but I cant remember who it was.
  6. UNC said:

I heard a song about two days ago in Forever 21. It was a techno-y song with female vocals and it had a jazzy guitar solo in it. I don't remember any of the lyrics but I'm pretty sure that the vocalist was saying the same thing throughout most of it. Anyone have any idea what song this is? I figure if I can't get help, I'l never be able to find it :\
  7. mslema said:

Just recently I heard a few songs while in F21. One the lyrics were something like this.."Ups to the middle man? (I think), everything you say is wrong." The other song goes "and you say, but here i am to say. you were the time of my life, she said." The third song was an upbeat christmas song with the lyrics "Merry Christmas." Anyone know any of these songs? Tried to do google search without luck. Better yet, does anyone know the current playlists?
  8. someperson said:

i was at XXI and i heard this song. kinda mellow and a man singing. sort of resembled horse feathers, maybe city and colour. that type of music. all i remember are two words repeated several times at one point. something with falling or fall or falls, and then another word. that probably doesn't help much, but if ANYONE knows what it might be i'd appreciate it very much!

also, if it's any help.. maybe if it's in a playlist, it's one with a remix of 'in for the kill' by la roux, because that played after i heard the song i'm looking for.

PLEASE HELP.

Thanks!
  9. hesfahan said:

please tell me you've figured out what this song is called! i haven't heard it again and I've tried so hard to find it...all i know is the youuuu part in the chorus. HELP! Thanks