Smile

Thread: Smile

Tags: None
  1. Beckyboo said:

Default Smile

I've scanned google, yahoo and any other search engine I could get my hands on to find the artist of a song.

All I know is that the song is called 'Smile', and I believe its an old reggae tune.
    The lyrics I know go...

'You smiled at me, over and over, over and over, over again like I'm your friend
    You came to me, day after day, day after day, day after day...'

Anyone have any clue!! Its needed for my Mum and Dads anniversary party coming up next month, but they don't even remember the artist themselves!!

Thanks in advance. Becky.

gypsiegrl said:

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyboo View Post
    I've scanned google, yahoo and any other search engine I could get my hands on to find the artist of a song.

All I know is that the song is called 'Smile', and I believe its an old reggae tune.
    The lyrics I know go...

'You smiled at me, over and over, over and over, over again like I'm your friend
    You came to me, day after day, day after day, day after day...'

Anyone have any clue!! Its needed for my Mum and Dads anniversary party coming up next month, but they don't even remember the artist themselves!!

Thanks in advance. Becky.
    I came up with

Audrey Hall
    LP: Just You Just Me

Song: Smile

But I couldn't find a sample on the internet

Daydream said:

ya gypsiegrl got it.. I found it on limewire and it starts out with those same lyrics posted above

gypsiegrl said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    ya gypsiegrl got it.. I found it on limewire and it starts out with those same lyrics posted above
    Yay! LOL!

5. Beckyboo said:

I think I love you!!

I have indeed now found it. Thank you mucho!