who can traduce these....

Thread: who can traduce these....

Tags: None

rialisha06 said:

and i forgat to ask you the first word u traduce is we were young or when we are young... and the n is and rigth ...thank u

rialisha06 said:

ok im understand now is because the kind of poetry rigth....

Beso said:

Quote Originally Posted by rialisha06 View Post
    and i forgat to ask you the first word u traduce is we were young or when we are young... and the n is and rigth ...thank u
    he begin it as he was telling a story or remmember something he used to do i past n it's ok if u said it we were young or when we were young we used to
    Her sabah bir dev masalında ..uyanınca
    Hep çocuk kalmak kurtulmak

rialisha06 said:

ahhhh ok i understand thank u for ur patience with me us o nice my friend...

Beso said:

welcome my dear anytime

rialisha06 said:

beso if u not busy could you traduce this in your languague plz is the last o.k for today..hahahah thank u.
    I'M DYING TO KISS YOU

I ask for you kisses
    for your ungrateful smile
    for your beatiful caresses
    you are my joy.

I ask that you wont fail me
    that you'll never leave
    and that you'll never forget
    it's me who loves you
    it's me who cried for you
    its' me who longs for you
    every minute and every hour

i'm dying to kiss you
    to sleep in your mouth
    i'm dying to tell you
    the world is wrong.

I ask for your absence
    that make me miss you
    that makes me dream of you
    whenever i need you most.

I ask every morning
    that you'll wake up by my side
    tangled in my bed
    i need you so badly.

Beso said:

hi my dear i'll try to translate it in a good way
    look in arabic it's hard to say kiss i feel in english u say it easier in arabic u may get wrong even the talk or sentence could get bad meaning when it translated so i'll do my best
    n kiss=koblaقبلة in classic arabic
    in egyptian accent we say boosa بوسه
    i'll use kobla=kiss as classic arabic it's better than u say boosa
    if u didn't understand anything tell me i know i may confused u

i'll do my best now
    I'M DYING TO KISS YOU

I ask for you kisses//batlob kobletak
    for your ungrateful smile//ebtesamatak el ga7eda
    for your beatiful caresses// lmoda3batak elgamila
    you are my joy.//enta s3adty

I ask that you wont fail me//batlob menak enak matrfodsh talabi
    that you'll never leave//enak matsebneesh
    and that you'll never forget//wenak matensash abadn
    it's me who loves you//de ana elli bet7ebak
    it's me who cried for you// de ana elli bakit 3shank
    its' me who longs for you// de ana elli eshta2t leek
    every minute and every hour//kol d2i2a w kol sa3a

i'm dying to kiss you//batmana geedan eni okabilak
    to sleep in your mouth//l2anam fe famek
    i'm dying to tell you//amoot wa2olak
    the world is wrong.//el 3alam 3'altan

I ask for your absence//batlob bo3dak
    that make me miss you//da bey5alini ashta2lak
    that makes me dream of you//da bey5alini a7lam beek
    whenever i need you most.//kol ma a7tagak aktar

I ask every morning//bad3i kol sob7
    that you'll wake up by my side//enak tes7a ganbi
    tangled in my bed//m3 b3d fe seriri
    i need you so badly//ana me7tagalak gedaan

rialisha06 said:

thank u beso is a nice i love it!!! i know is dificult to translate to yiur language ....and i love arabic...u know what means beso ? beso means boosa in spanish....nice nick my friend..thank you so much for everything....bye have a good nigth...

Beso said:

hhhhhhhhhhhh yes my friend i discovered what my nick name this year n i felt so shy bout it i really was in a very tight spot when a guy never known b4 talked to me as i know the meaning i wished to kill my friend who called me beso at this moment
    but my friends in college used to call me beso from the first year it mean since 4 or 5 years now n i used to it n it was impossible to change it n also i like this nick name sooo much ... n funny thing my best friend was calling me boso( it's some kind like boosa) b4 we know the meaning

yes my friend it some kind difficult to translate to arabic espically thier i diffrence between english n arabic culture n youth noways use the english exprision cause it get the meaning without getting wrong idea bout what u say

if anything u want t ask tell me n good night my friend

rialisha06 said:

hi i tell u beso is a nice nick so is romantic and sweet...i like so never changed... u nick is nice like u u are a very nice person i wish some day meet you and see my friend who help me a lot. is my wish learn your language little by little is dificult but i love it. Hope u have nice dreams.....

bye Beso...

n thank u so much....

Beso said:

welcome my dear don't worry i won't change it it became like my real name even my family now called me beso n i feel strange when some one call me in my real name LOL
    i wish to see u too one day n one day u can speak my language better than me sure u can egyptian accent is too easy
    cu 4 now
    n hv sweet dreams

rialisha06 said:

Talking hiiii beso...

HI my friend i came to say hi to you....How is everything ?? im good today the weather here is changing is a little hot the sumer come in a month so im happy. and how about your clasess ?? who is work?? byeeeeeeee

Beso said:

hi my dear thnx 4 passing n saying hi here too summer is coming but spring is egypt full of wind with dust n this hurt my eyes alot but it's not cold n that's better
    ooooof my dear too much work this days i hope this year finish soon i really get bored
    cu

rialisha06 said:

heyyy my friend we can changed u come here and ill go there i love the wind aahhaa ...hope u take some vacation for work hard ...u need rest a little ....iwell when u fell bored write me...so u fell less bored o.k You have a good night take care my friend...bye

rialisha06 said:

beso meagain aquestion the electricity was cutt off in yur country st thisn time st3:00 am ???

Beso said:

hi my friend i wish i change with u n u can take the wind then don't worry bout me i'm a lazy student n take vacation all the time try to work hard but this take with me only 5 or 10 minute not all the time
    electricity cut off here all the time but it depend on the place cause cairo is a very big city but sometimes it take long time to come back maybe half an hour or may be hour but in my area alhamdouliallah it didn't cut off cause i afraid to death from darkness :-# shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone i said that LOL
    cu my friend i'll go to sleep now i feel so tired

rialisha06 said:

hiii ok y friend go to sleep well i hope u never lost electricity cause u afraid well now everybody know lol well im asking u for this are kafr alsheikh city BUT MAYBE U DONT KNOW LOL AND I THINK U KNOW HAHAHAH MY FRIEND sleep well and dreaming about your boyfriend ....lol is a joke...take care ..bye

Beso said:

i know kafr el shikh my dear but just a name i never went to it ok i'll wait to see what will my dream bring to me cu hv a sweet dreams u too

rialisha06 said:

Hey Beso Im Here Again Hahaa How Is Ur Day??? How About Ur Dreams ...im Dreaming About Ur Country And My Bf Hope We Can Be Together Soon.. See You Soon Take Care.......byeeeeee

Beso said:

hi my dear my day was oooof so bad really i hv a littel trouble here .... n my dreams it was nightmares bout my proj kidding i don't remmember what it was bout ... cu soon