help needed emergency ..:(

Thread: help needed emergency ..:(

Tags: None

Gokdeniz said:

Exclamation help needed emergency ..:(

Hey guys i really need this for tomorrow and i still havent finished plsss can someone help??

my presentation will be about colombia.
    most people will know it only for the country shakira is born in , my favorite singer.
    colombia is one of the many countries where they speak spanish since the spanish discovered south-america.
    the capital of colombia is bogota.
    Bogota has many sightseeing spots, the most familiar is maybe plaza bolivar this is the square that is called the heart of the city.
    on this square there is a statue of simon bilivar which is the hero of colombia.
    also the palacio de santos is important this is the offical home of the president.
    colombia is 31 times as big as holland and has many different cultures.
    Faith is very important in colombia most of the country is catholic.
    On the surface, Colombia is a quiet country.
    But the media reports still speak of violent crime and kidnappings.
    but if you look Beyond the headlines you see a country with touristic potential a country with some of the best health care and universities in South America, and good security.
    colombia does not have 4 seasons like in holland it just has 2 seasons a dry and a wet season.
    Or as you can also call them ; summer (verano ) and winter (invierno).
    colombia is known for its great salsa dancing , and beautiful national parks at night you can go to many clubs its always a good idea to go to bogota for this kind of thing since its the great capital of colombia.
    i hope you enjoyed my presentation..
    questions?

thanks in advance !
    xxxx

xiurell said:

my presentation will be about colombia.
    most people will know it only for the country shakira is born in , my favorite singer.

Mi presentación va sobre Colombia
    La mayoría de la gente, la conoce sólo como el país en que nació Shakira, mi cantante favorita

colombia is one of the many countries where they speak spanish since the spanish discovered south-america.
    the capital of colombia is bogota.

Colombia es uno de los muchos países que hablan español desde que los españoles descubrieron América

Bogota has many sightseeing spots, the most familiar is maybe plaza bolivar this is the square that is called the heart of the city.
    on this square there is a statue of simon bilivar which is the hero of colombia.
    also the palacio de santos is important this is the offical home of the president.
    colombia is 31 times as big as holland and has many different cultures.

Bogotá tiene muchos lugares para visitar, el más familiar es quizás la Plaza Bolivar, está en la plaza que es conocida como el corazón de la ciudad.
    En esta plaza hay una estatua de Simón Bolivar, que es el héroe de Colombia.
    también es importante el Palacio de Santos, este el residencia oficial del Presidente. Colombia es 31 veces más grande que Holanda y tiene muchas diferentes culturas.

Faith is very important in colombia most of the country is catholic.
    On the surface, Colombia is a quiet country.
    But the media reports still speak of violent crime and kidnappings.
    but if you look Beyond the headlines you see a country with touristic potential a country with some of the best health care and universities in South America, and good security.

La fé es muy importante en Colombia, la mayor parte del país es católico.
    En la superficie (aparentemente) Colombia es un país tranquilo. Pero los medios de cumunicación siguen hablando de crímenes violentos y secuestros, pero si miras más allá de los titulares, verás un país con un potencial turístico, un país con uno de los mejores servicios sanitarios y universidades en Sur América y muy seguro.

colombia does not have 4 seasons like in holland it just has 2 seasons a dry and a wet season.
    Or as you can also call them ; summer (verano ) and winter (invierno).
    colombia is known for its great salsa dancing , and beautiful national parks at night you can go to many clubs its always a good idea to go to bogota for this kind of thing since its the great capital of colombia.
    i hope you enjoyed my presentation..
    questions?

Colombia no tiene 4 estaciones como en Holanda sino sólo 2 estaciones, una seca y la otra húmeda
    O como también puedes llamarlas: Verano e Invierno.
    Colombia es conocida por su estupendo baile de Salsa, y su bellos parques nacionales. Por la noche puedes ir a numerosos clubes, también es una buena idea visitar Bogotá para estas cosas puesto que que la gran capital de Colombia.
    Espero que les haya gustado mi presentación.
    ¿Alguna pregunta?

Greetings and good luck

Gokdeniz said:

heyy xuirell! thanks a lot i will have my presentation 2morr i was wrong in the date hope it works out i hate having all eyes on me
    thank you
    byee..xxx

xiurell said:

De nada