Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Italian <-> English translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Italian <-> English translations

Tags: None

Ligeia said:

C'è un tempo giusto per andarsene dalla vita di una persona anche quando non si ha un posto dove andare!
    There's a right time to walk away from someone's life, even if you have nowhere else to go
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

cmyers said:

translation into English please for this quote:

Si sbaglia sempre.
    Si sbaglia per rabbia, per amore, per gelosia. Si sbaglia per imparare. Imparare a non ripetere mai certi sbagli. Si sbaglia per poter chiedere scusa, per poter ammettere di aver sbagliato. Si sbaglia per crescere e per maturare. Si sbaglia perchè non si è perfetti.

Ligeia said:

People always do the wrong thing.
    They do the wrong thing because of anger, love, jealousy. We do mistakes in order to learn (something). To learn not to repeat the same mistakes ever again. We do mistakes to apologize, to be able to admit we were wrong. We do mistakes to grow up and become wiser. We do mistakes because we are not perfect.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

cmyers said:

Could someone tell me what this translates to in English (Google translate is so bad!)

diciamo di si

Ligeia said:

diciamo di si
    It depends on the context, but you can translate it with : Yes, let's say yes (to), I guess so

cmyers said:

Translation please:

Lei era entrata in quella parte del cuore dove ci sono le cose più buone.. dove c'è la Nutella, i biscotti, le merendine, la marmellata. Non c'entra l'amore.Ci sono persone che da quando le conosci non smetti mai di volergli bene.

Ligeia said:

She entered in that part of your heart where the most good things are. Where there are nutella, biscuits, snacks, jam. It has nothing to do with love. There are people you never stop to love since the day you meet them.

cmyers said:

Italian Phrases translated into English please:

è passato da " sei l'amore mio " a " Perepè qua qua, qua qua perepè "

Amiamo le persone nelle quali vediamo ciò che sono state e che continuiamo a riconoscere in loro.

Gli esseri umani sono la dimostrazione dell'insaziabilità,voglio dire,guardaci.
    Ci abbracciamo,chiudiamo gli occhi e speriamo che quell'attimo duri per sempre.Ci baciamo,chiudiamo gli occhi e cerchiamo altri baci.Amiamo e teniamo gli occhi aperti,per paura che tutto finisca.Perché di amore non ne abbiamo mai abbastanza.

Quante cose inutili abbiamo nella testa, ma il tuo sorriso resta.

Ligeia said:

Gli esseri umani sono la dimostrazione dell'insaziabilità,voglio dire,guardaci.
    Ci abbracciamo,chiudiamo gli occhi e speriamo che quell'attimo duri per sempre.Ci baciamo,chiudiamo gli occhi e cerchiamo altri baci.Amiamo e teniamo gli occhi aperti,per paura che tutto finisca.Perché di amore non ne abbiamo mai abbastanza
    Human beings are the living proof of insatiability. I mean, look at us.
    We hug each other, we close our eyes hoping that moment would last forever. We kiss, close our eyes, and long for other kisses. we love and keep our eyes open lest everything would end. Because we never get enough of love

Quante cose inutili abbiamo nella testa, ma il tuo sorriso resta
    We have so many useless things in our mind, but your smile remains

è passato da " sei l'amore mio " a " Perepè qua qua, qua qua perepè "
    he changed from "you're my love" to...(don't know, maybe a duck?)

Amiamo le persone nelle quali vediamo ciò che sono state e che continuiamo a riconoscere in loro
    We love the people who show what they were, and whom we keep recognize for what they were

Ligeia said:

You pretend to be a good person but you use all women with no care for their feelings. You use pretty words that mean nothing to you. You're a selfish person, selfish lover and care only of sex!
    Fingi di essere una brava persona, ma usi le donne senza preoccuparti dei loro sentimenti. Usi belle parole che non significano nulla. Sei solo un egoista, ti importa solo del sesso.

You should be careful who you call brother. Maybe you are like Alee and are selfish and treat woman like dogs.
    Dovresti fare attenzione a chi chiami fratello. Forse sei come alee, egoista e tratti le donne come cani.

You are better than this man.
    Sei meglio di quest'uomo

DeBaires said:

Ciao tutti! Volgio sapere cosa significa "Io non so che cos'e' che mi prende di te."

I don't know what it is that turns me on about you/that attracts me to you?

Grazie mille!
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avìe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.

Ligeia said:

And this is why you are single
    Ed è per questo che sei single!

@DeBaires: Yes, basically that's the meaning of the phrase.

Ligeia said:

Dice che per lui non sei niente. Sei una ragazza insignificante. Va a cercare altrove

cmyers said:

Translation to English please:

Ci sono persone che non finiranno mai di volersi bene. Semplicemente perché ciò che li lega è più forte di ciò che le divide.
    Puoi vederle cambiare strada, ma in realtà non si separeranno mai. C'è un legame troppo forte che le unisce l'una all'altra. Inseparabili ecco il termine giusto. Puoi vederle allontanarsi per un po'. Ma basterà uno sguardo per capire che saranno sempre unite, nel bene e nel male.

Ligeia said:

There are people who'll never cease to love each other. Simply because what keeps them together is much stronger than what divides them.
    You could see them go their own way, but they'll never really part (from each other). There's a really strong bond that binds them together. "inseparable", that's the right word. You could see them part from each other for a little while. But a look will be enough to understand they will be united forever, for better or for worse.

cmyers said:

Another phrase translated into English please:

Lei, così BeLLa Ma Così Fragile,
    Lei Che Racchiudeva Un dolore Che NeSSuno è Mai Riuscito A Capire,, Ma Che Nacondeva Sempre Dietro a Quel Su Splendido Sorriso,, Si,, lei è Un pò Anche Il

17. Lady_A said:

Quote Originally Posted by cmyers View Post
    Another phrase translated into English please:

Lei, così BeLLa Ma Così Fragile,
    Lei Che Racchiudeva Un dolore Che NeSSuno è Mai Riuscito A Capire,, Ma Che Nacondeva Sempre Dietro a Quel Su Splendido Sorriso,, Si,, lei è Un pò Anche Il

Her, so beautiful but yet so fragile
    Her, who was holding inside a pain no one could ever understand, but who was always hiding behind that splendid smile. Yes, she is also ... [the phrase is not complete].

cmyers said:

Hello, could someone please translate this into English:

Guard comm sta bell a cumpagna mij!!

Ligeia said:

Behold how looks beautiful my girlfriend

cmyers said:

translation to english please:

E ancora cambio umore se ti penso, è un bel po' che non ti sento, ma non mi frega cosa stai facendo, dentro ho un'immagine di te
    che non parla, l'ho fatta per guardarla e non voglio rovinarla!E tengo solo il buono, come il tuo profumo, che mi ha sballato più di ogni cosa abbia bevuto o fumato!e mai nessuna foto renderà giustizia al tuo sorriso quando esplode all'improvviso sul tuo viso, lascia stare..