Anyone need lyrics

Thread: Anyone need lyrics

Tags: None
  1. Jean1singer said:

Default Anyone need lyrics

I am a pretty good lyrics writer. My friends say i'm awesome, but I doubt that.
    I write soul, punkish, love, and some kinda hip-hop. I'm in a band, but I write enough lyrics for other bands too. Umm... so if you sing those genres and your in a band, reply if you want my lyrics. I'll check you out and hopefully start writing lyrics for you. Ok, well, bye!

P.S. - i'm a girl, just incase that matters at all.

vahidford said:

Hi,I want your lyric about me and you(If we were friend and love each other).

Thanks honey

3. alexander14 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jean1singer View Post
    I write soul, punkish, love, and some kinda hip-hop. I'm in a band, but I write enough lyrics for other bands too. Umm... so if you sing those genres and your in a band, reply if you want my lyrics. I'll check you out and hopefully start writing lyrics for you. Ok, well, bye!

yes!it will be wonderful to sing your lyrics!

4. neemajaan said:

Default Song for peace

Hello: I saw your listing for writing lyrics. I'm a traditional persian musician and write songs for a group of multi-nationality. I have a song needing lyrics. Its dedicated to peace: not just between human beings but extended to humans and nature. I wanted to see if you may be interested in further discussing. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean1singer View Post

Jester said:

When you say "punkish", do you mean pop trendy "punk" like Avril Lavigne, where the lyrics are madeup to sell records...

Or do you mean real, actual punk where the lyrics are about things in real life that affect you, like the Clash or Buzzcocks?
    "...One likes to believe in the freedom of music
    but glittering prizes and endless compromises shatter the illusion of integrity."

6. random kid said:

can u write some lyrics 4 my band plz?

7. ItalianChickLOL said:

Do you think you could get the Italian lyrics to Eppure Sentire? Thats would be really helpful! :]

8. Jean1singer said:

srry people for never replying it's just i've been in bust lately, also i'm in a band and i've had a case of writers block to any songs except for ones about my ex bf and, yeah, not gonna give you those. Btw I don't speak italian or any other language just english, SORRY! anyways, I will try to get off my butt and forget about that jerk. Love you all! byes! and umm, p.s. Vahidford, you confuse me. No offense. LOL byes.

9. pikipseey said:

your beauty on my bruise like iodine , your kisses with the smell of iodine

please help really kneed to know where these come from

10. BadLuckJane92 said:

Hi, I need help writing some songs... I have random quotes but nothing really fits together...

"I found home in your eyes."
    "I want the world to hear my song."

Etc.

Please e-mail me:

jessicaschiano92@gmail.com