English to Turkish please.

Thread: English to Turkish please.

Tags: None
  1. moniquek said:

Wink English to Turkish please.

My apologies if I'm posting in wrong section. If someone could translate this for me in a poetic way , I'll send karma your way!.

"Who am I?
    I am just someone living in this poetic Ottoman land.

What do I know about her?
    I know SHE is beautiful, inside and out, tender, selfless, loving and kind.

I have not spoken to her as she lives in a land far, far away, but have seen her once a very long, long time ago. I have seen her picture, her eyes & sad smile tells who she is, her eyes shows her heart, her sorrow, but they also show her soul, dignity and courage...just like our Ottoman land.

How I wish I was half the person she is...

thanks.

LaaSemaa said:

"Who am I? Ben kimim?
    I am just someone living in this poetic Ottoman land./ ben simdi bu sairane osmali ulkede yasiyorum

What do I know about her? / Onun hakkinda ne biliyorum?
    I know SHE is beautiful, inside and out, tender, selfless, loving and kind./ onun guzel oldugunu biliyorum icden ve disdan, sefkatli, ozgeci, sevgili ve sevecen

I have not spoken to her as she lives in a land far, far away,/ ona soylemedim uzak bir ulkede yasadigini, cok uzakta
    but have seen her once a very long, long time ago./ ama onu coktandir bir gordum, coktandir
    I have seen her picture, / onun resmini gordum
    her eyes & sad smile tells who she is,/ gozleri ve mahzun gulusu anlatior onun nasil biri oldugunu
    her eyes shows her heart, her sorrow, / gozleri kalbini ve uzuntusunu gosteriyor
    but they also show her soul, dignity and courage.../ ama ruhunu da gosteriyor, sayginligini ve mertliginide
    just like our Ottoman land./ tam osmali ulkemiz gibi

How I wish I was half the person she is.../ ne kadar isterdim ki onun insanliginin yarisi kadar birini olmayi

did my best

But cant translate it in a poetic way i just translated it like it was hope another can help you with translating that in a poetic way

3. moniquek said:

thank you LaaSemaa...looks and sounds poetic & perfect 2 me!!.

4. wild_sheridan said:

I am realy new here. I just want to know what is most romantic way to say to a man <I want to make love to you>. Thank u.

Raisa-Miruna said:

Red face yeah me too

I'm curious too how can u say that

LaaSemaa said:

Quote Originally Posted by moniquek View Post
    thank you LaaSemaa...looks and sounds poetic & perfect 2 me!!.
    youre welcome dear nice to hear that it sound poetic haha did my best

LaaSemaa said:

Quote Originally Posted by wild_sheridan View Post
    I am realy new here. I just want to know what is most romantic way to say to a man <I want to make love to you>. Thank u.
    I want to make love to you - Sana iliski kurmak istiyorum

Raisa-Miruna said:

and which "s" is actually "ş"?(like reading "sh" in english)..in "istiyorum"?.. i mean....I have problems with pronounciation )) I don't even know if I'll ever get the chance to say this...but I wanna know Thanks anyway :*

9. wild_sheridan said:

Quote Originally Posted by LaaSemaa View Post
    I want to make love to you - Sana iliski kurmak istiyorum
    Thank you very much for the answer, considering .... i didnt ask my question right ... i ment how can u ask without sounding cheap... thank you very much again.

Volcano1985 said:

I want to make love to you=Seninle sevişmek istiyorum
    Hasta Siempre Comandante...(Left the forum 28-04-2008)