Could someone help me find the title and artist of this Greek song!

Thread: Could someone help me find the title and artist of this Greek song!

Tags: None
  1. amyliki said:

Question Could someone help me find the title and artist of this Greek song!

Hi i was in thessaloniki in Greece last week and we went to all the greek clubs and they kept playing this AMAZING song!
    The DJ wrote the song down on a piece of paper for us but we couldnt speak greek and the handwritings dodgy so when i try and search for it nothing comes up! i think the title means 'I know' in english spelt like To jepa or something in greek! and I think its by alkaios but that doesnt come up with anything! its a really upbeat song and in the chorus it goes NA NA NA NA NA!

Such a good song please can you help us find it !!!!!

Lidija said:

It looks like this could be the song you were looking for
    To kserw(Mia mera tha'rtheis) by Onirama
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks7mY...eature=related

maria_gr said:

@amyliki: Our moderator Panselinos in this thread provided the link of a song which matches with your description. I'm sure that it's the one you're looking for.

@Lidija: The song by onirama is called Mia mera tha 'rtheis and just for the record it's originally sung by maik rozakis.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Lidija said:

Didn't know all that.....thnx Maria
    Didn't even think that the onirama song would be played at a club cause it's kinda slower,but....tried to help and took a wild guess

maria_gr said:

To speak the truth I didn't know that song! I only listen to the songs of some specific greek singers, so everybody calls me arty... Long live Panselinos who knows almost everything.

Filakia
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~