Guiding Light - March 28,2008

Thread: Guiding Light - March 28,2008

Tags: None
  1. princesstinag said:

Red face Guiding Light - March 28,2008

Ok, I'm new to this site and I joined specifically to find a Guiding Light song from the March 28, 2008 episode. The song is played at the very end of the episode when Olivia returns to the hospital and we see Gus riding on the motorcycle just before he is brought into the emergency room. It is also played on the April 1st episode as Gus is dying. Someone on another site seems to think it is a James Blunt song but I've checked it out and it isn't. It is driving me nuts and I can't find the name. I'll take anything....artist name? Something? Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, here is the address/link to the episode:

http://video.aol.com/partner/cbs/gui...HJW50Sa9ljLzr6

In this clip, song starts at 34:00.

2. angelx6191 said:

this is unrelated to the song, but Gus is DEAD??? i havent watch GL in a realllly long time haha

3. jojo75 said:

Default song from Guiding Light

If its the episode I think you're talking about as Gus is saying goodbye to Springfield, the name of the song is "Out of Body" by David Kidd. There is a myspace page for him and the song is on there. It took me awhile to get the name of that song too. Hope this helps...

4. jojo75 said:

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that was playing on Friday, May 30, 2008 when Cyrus and Dinah were talking in the park? I have been searching for information on that song, but have not been successful. Please help...

Thank you