I need help. greek

Thread: I need help. greek

Tags: None

crisoula said:

Question I need help. greek

Ok so im away in college finally.
    and i want to get a tattoo.

Im getting my moms name but since shes brazilian i want her name in greek.Im not going to ask my dad how to write her name because he would kill me if he found out i want to get a tattoo. but anyway i would really like if anyone can translate my moms name to greek

her name is OLGA SALAS

please give me the right translation,if you cant help me or think its a waste of time..dont answer.

thank you so much.

also how would you write
    LOPEZ in greek?

its my friends last name and i want to give her a painting with her last name on it,jeez i wrote so much
    but anyway thanks in advance. if you can help me.

=D

<3

omorfi said:

"Ολγκα Σαλας" and with only big letters, "ΟΛΓΚΑ ΣΑΛΑΣ".

But maybe some "real" Greeks can tell you a better way to write it So wait with putting it as a tattoo, haha.

maria_gr said:

Yes Omorfi is right, but in Greek Olga is Όλγα. Omorfi wrote it according to the english pronunciation but if you want it in Greek this is the right form. Now about Lopez in Greek would be Λοπεζ.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

crisoula said:

Smile

alright so Olga salas would be Όλγα Σαλας yeah?

thanks.

and Lopez in Greek would be Λοπεζ?
    thank you so much guys.

xxoo
    show your truth.

5. ioannaf1alonso said:

Hey beautiful girl!!!!i am joanna from greece.yes is Όλγα Σάλας or with big characters ΟΛΓΑ ΣΑΛΑΣ.LOPEZ is Λοπέζ οr ΛΟΠΕΖ.KISSES

6. rakos said:

Hi,all the above are true...in greek g becomes γ,although is not pronounced axactly the same.