a little help pls =))) (just 3 words)

Thread: a little help pls =))) (just 3 words)

Tags: None
  1. snowball said:

Default a little help pls =))) (just 3 words)

could someone translate this to english?
    thanks
    Last edited by snowball; 04-10-2008 at 07:49 AM.

Neslihan said:

the (sea) waves have gone beyond my height
    "I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it"

Volcano1985 said:

Where have you been Neslihan? Haven't seen you for a long time
    Hasta Siempre Comandante...(Left the forum 28-04-2008)

4. snowball said:

wow! you were so fast! thank you very very much! =)

Neslihan said:

Hi Volkan, Im allright, I havent been around because I am getting married in 3 months so i have been spending all my time worrying over anything and everything, didnt have much time to get online... and i dont like to get on this website when i m at work because this computer is so slow that i think i ll donate it to a museum... how are you? how has things been with you?? all well??

Volcano1985 said:

I am ok thx,you are getting married... Did you see the greek bride in Balıkesir

Neslihan said:

no i didnt see it, in our new house we havent got the turkish satellite yet, so for quite some time i havent been watching turkish channels, I get Sabah, which is the only turkish newspaper i can find here, but i havent seen that news in the paper either... so what about the greek bride? was it a funny wedding? I think there is nothing funnier than Greeks and Turks getting married because we are SOOO different, yet SOO similar... weird..

Volcano1985 said:

sanalfikret said:

May God age you in one pillow, Neslihan!

Neslihan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Volcano1985 View Post
    I think it does not matter where people come from... Even within the same country there are loads of cultural differences.. For instance the culture in Urfa is quite different than the one in Izmir.. When two people (regardless of where they are from) decide to get together and spend the rest of their lives together, the first and the MOST important thing they need to have is respect for each others cultures, families, languages (or even dialects) and religions.. If they do not have respect, love cant survive.. I think that Greek Groom simply lacks respect for the country of his wife-to-be... in that case i dont understand how that woman made the decision to marry him in the first place...

Neslihan said:

Quote Originally Posted by sanalfikret View Post
    May God age you in one pillow, Neslihan!
    Thank you, it is very sweet of you to make such a lovely wish...

Volcano1985 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Neslihan View Post
    I think it does not matter where people come from... Even within the same country there are loads of cultural differences.. For instance the culture in Urfa is quite different than the one in Izmir.. When two people (regardless of where they are from) decide to get together and spend the rest of their lives together, the first and the MOST important thing they need to have is respect for each others cultures, families, languages (or even dialects) and religions.. If they do not have respect, love cant survive.. I think that Greek Groom simply lacks respect for the country of his wife-to-be... in that case i dont understand how that woman made the decision to marry him in the first place...
    Racism and nationalism are good drugs that were given for this two folks also for other world folks to make them forget the real things.As If one problem is this two country is enemy.But its true that this two folks don't have good living conditions.They both struggle against the goverment's social reform package nowadays but whats the big problem?

We are enemy...

Neslihan said:

i think the problem is not the we re ENEMIES.. it is that some NARROW-MINDED people have the illusion in their own little minds that we re enemies.. those people need to wake up to the reality.. The problem is both in Greece and in Turkey we have so many sheep-alike people who do as they are taught, and told.. without having an open mind and without having a second thought.. Government's Social Reform package?? Erm.. both Greek and Turkish governments always suck.. promises made until the votes are gained then use the tax payers money for their own personal pleasure and do nothing but create and illusion of fake nationalism and do no good for the nation. So yes we ll probably ALWAYS struggle with our governments and their packages because thats the only way our politicians know.. given the fact that all they were taught to be was being little sheeps..

On the other hand that has nothing to do with my fiance and me, I dont care about what the government of his country does, I am not marrying their government, I m marrying the man who excepts me the way i m and makes me happy come the good times and the bad.. I couldnt care less about where he comes from.. Relationships have nothing to do with politics.. i leave Greek/Turkish politics to the politicians (or shepherds)..