come hereee - a song need a translation :D

Thread: come hereee - a song need a translation :D

Tags: None
  1. snaydo said:

Smile come hereee - a song need a translation :D

شتبي تقولين اكثر من الي سويتيه فيني ..؟! تحملتك وايد .. عذبتيني .. حرام .. خلاص انسيني انسيني !! هذي المقدمه في البدايه

---الاغنيه---
    رجعتي لي وابفهم ليه ؟
    وفي أي وجه أي وجه جيتيني!!ن
    نسيتي وش اللي سويتيه ! خلاص انتي خسرتيني
    انا ارخصت لك عمري..وبايدك انتي ضيعتيني ..واذا رديت على قلبي ..ابشرك قلبي دمرتيه
    تبيني شلون انا انسى؟ ف يوم انتي انتي طعنتيني!!واهديتيني نهاياتي وجرحي اللي لعب فيني
    خلاص احسن تخليني..ترى اللي فيني كافيني..وادري ان الجرح في قلبي..ولا تقدر تدآآاويني

hi guys , sorry for writting the lyric by the arabic alphapet
    im sure that u will help me , and her is the link for the song , soo nice song
    *clip*
    waiting for you
    Last edited by lollipop; 04-12-2008 at 12:24 PM. Reason: No illegal upload links please :) (Forum rule No 6) Thank you!

larosa said:

شتبي تقولين اكثر من الي سويتيه فيني ..؟! تحملتك وايد .. عذبتيني .. حرام .. خلاص انسيني انسيني !!
    what do you want to say more than what you did to me..?! i endured you a lot..you tortured me ..it's haram...it's over forget me

هذي المقدمه في البدايه
    this is the introduction in the begining

---الاغنيه---
    the song
    رجعتي لي وابفهم ليه ؟
    you came back to me so why do i need to understand?
    وفي أي وجه أي وجه جيتيني!!ن
    and in which state you came
    نسيتي وش اللي سويتيه ! خلاص انتي خسرتيني
    you forgot what you did ,it's over you're the one that lost me
    انا ارخصت لك عمري..وبايدك انتي ضيعتيني ..واذا رديت على قلبي ..ابشرك قلبي دمرتيه
    i sacreficed my life to you ..you lost me by your own hands..and if you came back to my heart..so i'm telling you it's distroyed
    تبيني شلون انا انسى؟ ف يوم انتي انتي طعنتيني!!واهديتيني نهاياتي وجرحي اللي لعب فيني
    how do you want me to forget?you stambed me one day!!and you offered me the ends and my sorrow that played by me
    خلاص احسن تخليني..ترى اللي فيني كافيني..وادري ان الجرح في قلبي..ولا تقدر تدآآاويني
    it's over you better leave me ..i'm having enough here..and i'm aware of the injury in my heart..and you can't heal me

LaaSemaa said:

what is the name of this song??

4. snaydo said:

Wink

thank you Larosaaaaa
    you are so helpful really , you did very well and if i have known that u r the one who is gonna do it , i wouldn't paste it on here thank you again.

its name is 6a3antini طعنتيني
    i hope that u liked it , see you later

LaaSemaa said:

snaydo this song is soo good thanx larosa for translation
    by the way hope youre well sarah, i think youve exams soon since you wasnt here in a long time

Layla said:

And who's the singer, please? So that i can put it in the Sticky!

7. snaydo said:

thank you again , im so happy that u liked it
    the name of the singer is Husain Alahmad

but i don't know why the link which i pasted on my subject doesn't appear !!
    doest the link appear to you to download it or not ?

plz feed me back

larosa said:

thanks laasemaa and snaydo
    great lyrics but i don't know the song nor the singer,it's kinda hard for me to translate khaliji song but i don't know how i did it :0
    it doesn't appear snaydo you kno wthe rules

i'm fine but tired inshallah i'll finish on 15 june but what hard is to wait for the result
    by the way sema plaese i need a favour i have an arabic song that has been stolen form a turkish singer i'll be happy if you listen to it and inform me about the real singer if you manage to recognize it of course
    here is the link to listen since mp3 are forbidden

http://www.6rbtop.com/listen.php?son...6&type=au&q=hi

LaaSemaa said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    i'm fine but tired inshallah i'll finish on 15 june but what hard is to wait for the result
    by the way sema plaese i need a favour i have an arabic song that has been stolen form a turkish singer i'll be happy if you listen to it and inform me about the real singer if you manage to recognize it of course
    here is the link to listen since mp3 are forbidden

http://www.6rbtop.com/listen.php?son...6&type=au&q=hi
    inshallah dear you be with a good result

sure i will dear but i cant open the page you've send can you write what the name of the arabic song is and who sing i'll listen to it by youtube and write the turkish version of it

larosa said:

it's biyekfi tgheeb/clauda shmali

بيكفي تغيب /كلودا الشمالي

thanks for your help

LaaSemaa said:

oky dear hehe its copy from enbru gundes song, and the name of the song is sensizim.

larosa said:

wow thanks dear mmmmmmmmwah

LaaSemaa said:

aweee u r welcome habibtii Mwuaah