trying to make a CD chronologically arranged by our relationship. Need help.

Thread: trying to make a CD chronologically arranged by our relationship. Need help.

Tags: None
  1. imitation_deg said:

Question trying to make a CD chronologically arranged by our relationship. Need help.

hey, i'm trying to make a cd of songs in chronological order of my relationship with this dude, and i need help.

He really knows music, but he's more in the 70s rock and 80s music. He's all about guitars. NO R&B/RAP/POP. i'd prefer for of a classic rock or alternative sound, more obscure and along those lines. Nothing TOO heavy. Here's a list of the topics I want to be hit:

1.) in the begining, we were both excited and we eager. some of the greatest conversations i've had in my life with him.
    2.) HIS SMILE. I waited all day just to see his smile.
    3.) Our relationship slowly turned into a "secret" relationship. Randomly hooking up on midnight walks, keeping it on the down low.
    4.) He's an older man, and he siked himself out with me being younger, and inexperienced. (if ya catch my drift.)
    5.) on again/off again. everytime i would cut it, he'd want to come back, and vice versa. definitely a yo-yo type relationship.
    6.) He'd never really give me a chance. We were always so close to "falling in love" but whenever we were about to really get into it, he'd run and wait months before he'd call me again. There is so much potential for us, but he won't let it happen. Why?
    7.) He's depressed right now, and I want to inspire him, let him know that I care for him. Not in love yet, but soooooo close. If only he'd let me get close.
    ****8.) I'm pretty sure I was the "OTHER GIRL" but he kept me in the dark, of course. i think he's got the other girl pregnant... THIS IS A BIG ONE. I don't want to directly say that there was another girl, but I definitely want him to know that I am not an idiot, and I definitely picked up on the signs.
    9.) Lastly, his heart is in California. I'm looking for more obscure songs about California, about the beaches and the sun, and freedom; etc.

Lots to cover. I'm out on a mission to get this right...
    I think it's a final goodbye, but I want to give him something to remind him of me. He'd appreciate it.
    Any help would be AWESOME.
  2. MeMyself&I said:

try this site:
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 10-06-2012 at 08:21 AM.
  3. nikas16 said:

3) Dont Matter - Akon
    8) Confessions - Usher (i no its written from the wrong point of view but i dunno)

sorry if these are no good, i didnt really get wot type of music u were going 4..

anyway, sounds lyk a reali complicated relationship, n having ben in a lot of relationships where i was a fair bit younger then my partner i think u shud tell him that matury and age has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
    age is so much more than just a number!
    having said that, im not a huge fan of cheaters or players and track 8 sounds lyk he might be.
    u can love him wit all ur heart, but sumtimes it is soo much easier and less painful to let go.
    anyway i hope u all the best and keep my posted =)

vahidford said:

What's your idea about " California Callin' by Enrique Iglesias "

johns_girl said:

i tried to stick to wat music u were looking for ... i have been in your shoes so to speak and i know just how u feel its hard when u want so bad to love someone and it seems like they dont want u to love them and they dont want to love you just remember everything will work the way it is supposed to and if this is ur final good bye then u have to move on but i hope this helps u

1. Out of the Frying Pan (into the fire)- Meatloaf
    Paradise by the dashboard lights- Meatloaf
    Can't Stop This Thing We've Started- Bryan Adams
    2. Smile- David Gray
    3 Stay- Sugarland... not exactly wat i thought u were looking for but the song makes a very good point
    4. Into the Night- Benny Mardones (the best song ever written about age difference in a relationship)
    5. This is How a Heart Breaks- Rob Thomas
    6. Straight From the Heart- Bryan Adams
    What About Love- Heart
    7. Ever the Same- Rob Thomas
    8. If Looks Could Kill- Heart
    Outside- Staind
    9. Santa Monica-Theory of a Deadman
    Sittin on the Dock of the Bay- Otis Redding
    On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful- Kenny Chesney