On/Off relationship... off again.

Thread: On/Off relationship... off again.

Tags: None
  1. StephaniePascal said:

Unhappy On/Off relationship... off again.

Hey, I'm new here (fresh meat.... eeek. Haha) and I absolutely love music, though I'm pretty sheltered when it comes to some of the greater bands. I'll listen to anything except intense metal/"screamo," and don't like rap at all, or R&B, mostly. I don't like most of the stuff played over and over on the radio. I'm into a lot of the old bands; Beatles, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Doors, Queen, etc. I'm also into popular punk rock-esque stuff (Paramore, Three Days Grace, Aqualung, Fall Out Boy, etc). I also absolutely love anything Broadway! (Hence the "Pascal" in my name... Adam Pascal :P)

Anyway. I've been on and off with this same guy for a while. I broke up with him last time for a reason I'm not even aware of yet, but soon realized that it was a mistake and went back to him. I'm convinced I'm in love with him, and if not, very close to it. He broke up with me quite recently because I wouldn't go as far as he wished to go with him, and now is swooning over a w***e (censored ). Music really helps me, so I'm looking for a song to describe how I feel, which is like I want him back, and yet, I want to move on, and yet, I want him to realize what a mistake he's made, and I still love him. =\ Thanks so much if you can help!

Sorry if this is kind of long -_-

atmaestro said:

StephaniePascal,

I am forever stuck in the 1970's so I love your tastes in music.
    My suggestions would be:

"You Belong to Me" by Carly Simon
    "Baby Come Back" by Player
    "C'est La Vie" by Emerson Lake & Palmer
    "Question" by The Moody Blues

and when you are ready to let him go...
    "Haven't Got Time For The Pain" by Carly Simon
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  3. LloroPorTi.. said:

How about you try somthing different like..
    "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles
    "It's not Over" by Secondhand Serenade
    "Suppose" by Secondhand Serenade