And if my heart is lying then what should I believe in
    Why do I go crazy every time I think about you baby
    Why else do I want you like I do
    If Im not in love with you

2. Lux_Aeterna said:

Default Hmm Let's try to translate

Quote Originally Posted by cameronparkhurst View Post
    please translate this for me

faith hill--if i am not in love with you / eğer sana aşık değilsem.

If Im not in love with you-What is this Im going through tonight / eğer sana aşık değilsem - bu gece gittiğim ne?
    And if my heart is lying then-What should I believe in/ eğer kalbim yalan söylüyorsa- neye inanmalıyım
    Why do I go crazy every time I think about you, baby / Seni düşündüğümde neden çılgına dönüyorum
    Why else do I want you like I do, If Im not in love with you / eğer sana aşık değilsem neden benden başka hiçbirşeyden hoşlanmadığın gibi hoşlanmanı istiyorum?

And if I dont need your touch-Why do I miss you so much tonight / Ve eğer dokunuşlarına ihityacım yoksa neden bugece seni çok özlüyorum
    If its just infatuation then why is my heart aching to hold you forever / Eğer bu sadece delicesine aşksa o zaman neden kalbim seni sonsuza dek tutmak istiyor.
    Give a part of me I thought Id never/ Hiçbir zaman sahip olmadığım parçamı ver.
    Give again to someone I could lose / Kaybedebileceğim birisine tekrar ver.
    If Im not in love with you / Eğer sana aşık değilsem.

Why in every fantasy do I feel your arms embracing me / Neden her fantezimde kollarının beni sardığını hissediyorum.
    Lovers lost in sweet desire / Aşıklar tatlı tutkunun içinde kaybolurlar.
    Why in dreams do I surrender / Neden rüyalarda teslim oluyorum
    Lying with you baby/ Seninle yatıyorum bebeğim.
    Someone help explain this feeling/ Biri bu duyguyu açıklamaya yardım etsin.
    Someone tell me / Biri bana söylesin.

If Im not in love with you-What is this Im going through tonight / Eğer sana aşık değilsem - bu gece gittiğim ne?
    And if my heart is lying then what should I believe in / Eğer kalbim yalan söylüyorsa o halde neye inanmalıyım
    Why do I go crazy every time I think about you baby / neden seni düşündüğümde çılgına dönüyorum.
    Why else do I want you like I do
    If Im not in love with you / /eğer sana aşık değilsem neden benden başka hiçbirşeyden hoşlanmadığın gibi hoşlanmanı istiyorum?
    I hope that i can help.
    νι∂єσ мєℓισяα ρяσвσqυє ∂єтєяισяα ѕєqυσя...

sanalfikret said:

If Im not in love with you-What is this Im going through tonight // Madem sana aşık değilim, bu akşam neden böyleyim?
    And if my heart is lying then-What should I believe in // Kalbim de yalan söylüyorsa neye inanayım?
    Why do I go crazy every time I think about you, baby // Niye seni her düşündüğümde aklım başımdan gidiyor?
    Why else do I want you like I do, If Im not in love with you // Seni sevmiyor olsam, seni bu kadar ister miydim?

And if I dont need your touch-Why do I miss you so much tonight // Dokunuşunu özlemeseydim, bu akşam seni bu kadar özler miydim?
    If its just infatuation then why is my heart aching to hold you forever // Öyle gelip geçici bir heves madem, neden kalbim böyle yanıyor?
    Give a part of me I thought Id never
    Give again to someone I could lose
    If Im not in love with you // Bir daha kimseye gönlümü kaptırmam sanarken, şimdi bilmiyorum, sana aşık değilim madem, neden böyle?

Why in every fantasy do I feel your arms embracing me // Neden her hayalimde beni saran senin kolların?
    Lovers lost in sweet desire // Tatlı bir arzu ile kendini kaybeden iki aşık
    Why in dreams do I surrender // Rüyalarımda sana teslim oluyorum
    Lying with you baby // Seninle yatıyorum
    Someone help explain this feeling // Birisi bana bunu anlatsın
    Someone tell me // Birisi bana anlatsın
    Biraz kül biraz duman o benim işte

cameronparkhurst said:

which one is correct

sanalfikret said:

whichever you pick
    Biraz kül biraz duman o benim işte

cameronparkhurst said:

hehehehe-well let me explain english...we have one word for example the word "love"----you have two words that mean "love" sevgi and ask

but these two translations--TOTALLY different--how is that possible? this is why I am having such a difficult time learning this language--that and those secret subjectives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1923!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am either really in love with my boyfriend or crazy--hmmm maybe both

7. Lux_Aeterna said:

Quote Originally Posted by cameronparkhurst View Post
    which one is correct
    I think, Sanalfikret's translation seems better then mine and much more understandable.

About Love. There are 2 meaning of Love in Turkish. Those are Sevgi and Ask.
    But as a basic mean goes to same. Look like Say- tell Speak- Talk ( something like that) )
    νι∂єσ мєℓισяα ρяσвσqυє ∂єтєяισяα ѕєqυσя...