Buna everybody, just a quick note

Thread: Buna everybody, just a quick note

Tags: None

wolver99 said:

Default Buna everybody, just a quick note

Buna everybody, just a quick note to say I'm still around--I try to look at the threads at least once a week--but just got too busy at work for a time to have the extra hour or two I'd prefer for daily studies.

Hope all are well, si pe curand, I hope!

p.s. It's true what I just heard about some big Romanian festival that takes place toward the end of Aprilie? Wow. Always learning new & amazing (uimitor) things about your country, cool!

---------------------------------------

edit: Hey, I don't know what happened but this was supposed to be in the language thread, not a thread all its own. When I wrote it I clicked on New Reply after dya's last post---at the time---there and now I see it appears here by itself, not my intention.

Imi pare rau si multumesc, hmmmm. Mods feel free to move or delete it, va rog.
    Last edited by wolver99; 04-17-2008 at 01:56 PM.

lollipop said:

As your post is not about learning Romanian language, I made a separate thread for your topic, and here you can talk about that Festival.

wolver99 said:

So there is some kind of a national festival then? All I'm finding online so far is a lot of stuff about a Romanian Film/Arts Festival, I thought the person who mentioned it to me said something about this one taking place around 27 aprilie?

wolver99 said:

Ohhhh, I think she used the word 'festival' when she meant to say 'celebration.'

I haven't been able to get back to her yet, but I'm pretty sure she was talking about Easter in Romania.

You celebrate it on 27 aprilie this year, our Easter was at the end of March here in the U.S.

5. dya said:

Hello, Wolver!

I haven't heard about any festival to take place on Easter, so probably she meant the celebration of this religious holiday

wolver99 said:

Salut dya!

It was indeed Easter to which she was referring.

With that in mind I would like to wish everyone here Paste Fericit!

http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...o8arew8r24.gif

I hope you all have a truly GROZAV sarbatorire this weekend.

Wolver