Mel Tillis

Thread: Mel Tillis

Tags: None
  1. Viola1944 said:

Post Mel Tillis

I am a new member (without a clue as to what I am doing) and need to find the lyrics to a song by Mel Tillis, "Memories Made This House". Please, may I talk someone into guiding me just a bit? Thank you. Viola

2. Indigo104 said:

I too am a new member seeking guide, but I think I can help you out with "Memories Made This House". Is it
    "Everywhere there's a memory mem'ries made this house
    The chairs and the table standing in the corner it seems were always filled
    With good food and happy people where laughter used to live
    I look at the cast through tear filled eyes at the marks our baby's Nell
    Everywhere there's a memory mem'ries made this house
    This house would die without the heart we gave it you and I
    It came aloud as a love inside me grew stronger as the years went by
    The bed's still standing in the same old place haven't changed the way we have
    You can tell that love lives here and that's why we can't leave
    The house is solid but we heard it cryin' when love left you and me
    The clothes in the closet so tell the true stories like the linings on the shelf
    Everywhere there's a memory mem'ries made this house"
    what you seek?

3. Viola1944 said:

Question

Thank you soooooo much Indigo. I think that is the one I have hunted so long for. New question, if I may. I have looked many, many places and cannot find the CD available in any of them. First time I have been unable to find what I am looking for at cdconnections even. Perhaps it is not on a CD. Any ideas?

4. Musicismyfirstlove said:

5. Viola1944 said:

Another thank you. I have gone to the site that you suggest , music...) and attempted to register but am getting an unavailable message so will try again later. Thank you for the help. Viola

6. Musicismyfirstlove said:

Quote Originally Posted by Viola1944 View Post
    Another thank you. I have gone to the site that you suggest , music...) and attempted to register but am getting an unavailable message so will try again later. Thank you for the help. Viola
    You're welcome .
    One thing though , this site is only for references , it's not a place where you can buy stuff , they're only there for lots and lots of information.

I use them all the time but I'm not registered .
    The link I gave you was just to let you know on wich album the song was featured.

Happy hunting!
    M.