Flowin in Class ftw lol (plz comment)

Thread: Flowin in Class ftw lol (plz comment)

Tags: None
  1. Dangerfield said:

Default Flowin in Class ftw lol (plz comment)

lol i wrote this in class when i was bored
    so if u think its bad, i dont blame ya

oh yeah, its kinda random to...

trippin, slippin cause i aint grippin, my shoes is rippin, my ice is glistenin, powerade sippin, gangsta limpin, tears r drippin, zippers zippin, silver liquid dippin, keys flippin, playas pimpin, gat on my hip n', devils impin, merchants jippin, caddies tippin

my flow makes money, alotta cheese
    my phone stay buzzin like bumblebees

if my flow wanna go straight out the do
    then i leave cause i dont wanna stay hear no mo

If my flow wanna take it up to the skies
    then i throw it up there for everyones eyes

so b4 you step up you better think carefully
    cause my flow will kick yo *** in a flash like jet li
  2. tooeasy26 said:

Default you're rap is doo-doo, son!

I got the craziest flow/pay me some g's/rock so hard promoters gonna have to pay me to leave/I aim and I squeeze/ got your favorite MC's brains on my sleeve/startin forest fires blazin them trees/critically acclaimed/clinically insane/if you ain't see how I spit it, I must've spit it in the rain/how rookies want respect/thats the client of fear/you got ***** on your neck/you're wet behind the ear/damaged your top ten titles/hawk phlegm like Im auditioning for Rakim's title/too evil to quit/more lethal and sick/coming at you like I sneezed through my ****/new hoes lay for two whole days/**** chicks with ease you'd think I have full blown aids/matter of fact/the sickest MC to tear a mic since Eric Wright/you better have brought that fire cause I aint sharin my light/arrogant with mics/terrorist in flight/flyin where you live skywriting paragraphs in arabic tonight/prepare a **** for ****s/you guessed it/i'll show you you're true essence on june 7th you peasant

Krent_Calstro777 said:

lol the first stanza kind of funny because there alot of rhyming. it's seem you went overboard on that one XD but the rest is good. (too much of ippin' if you know what i mean)
    Damning Reficul: Song is like singing from the light whilst the emotions can be so raw from the darkness.
  4. Dangerfield said:

yeah i know lol never doin that again