upbeat/epic song for karate open form

Thread: upbeat/epic song for karate open form

Tags: None
  1. ballinmcballin said:

Default upbeat/epic song for karate open form

i basically need an epic type of song for an open form. it has to be very catchy and possibly from a movie fight scene or something. it usually starts slow and gets faster. im open to suggestions. HELP!
  2. Musicismyfirstlove said:

Talking Karate song ??

Ok ballinmcballin , let's try something here.

First I've got to tell you I am not into fightmovies so I don't know what kind of music they use in those scenes , but I do know a catchy song if I hear one .

I have two suggestions you might want to try?

First one is Alan Parsons Project , song called "The voice", from their "I robot "album(5.20) , and the second one is Little Feat , song called "A day at the dog races"(6.25) from the "Time loves a hero "album.(This one is an instrumental)

If these songs aren't the kind you are looking for , than can you describe a little more of what you're after?

Grtz.M

atmaestro said:

"Fire on High" by Electric Light Orchestra is my first choice.

My Alan Parsons suggestion would be "Sirius" from the "Eye in the Sky" album.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

Blackmirror said:

Try this

Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PMq4akUZr8c
    I believe in Karma, what you give is what you get returned
  5. Buddy Stein said:

Default Best Epic Karate Song

"Dragons Heartbeat" from the Bruce Lee Story by Randy Edelman, used by more trailers than almost any other piece of music.

Jester said:

Dragonforce - Operation: Ground And Pound
  7. Chunkfnk said:

um maybe "requiem for a tower" by clint mansell?? aka: lex aeterna (full orchestral mix)