I need your help please....

Thread: I need your help please....

Tags: None
  1. MizzChita07 said:

Unhappy I need your help please....

My friend recieved this song by bluetooth on her phone and she sent it to me so i could find the atist and i've really started to like it... now i's driving me crazy that i can't find out sings it..... I've googled it and everything... nothig came up close!!! Any one know???

LYRICS------->>>> "ooh, I got yo' back, cause you're my boo!'Cause you're my boo! i love you and i need you. i cant see myself without you, cant picture my life without you. We've got a chemistry, no one can come between. I'll always love you, never hurt you. That's on everything! I love you and I need you..."

2. Superdamien69 said:

I believe that's "Can U Help Me" by Usher off his 8701 album

3. Musicismyfirstlove said:

Maybe Rome -"Do it"?

4. ms.lolo said:

Unhappy You Not Alone!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MizzChita07 View Post
    My friend recieved this song by bluetooth on her phone and she sent it to me so i could find the atist and i've really started to like it... now i's driving me crazy that i can't find out sings it..... I've googled it and everything... nothig came up close!!! Any one know???

LYRICS------->>>> "ooh, I got yo' back, cause you're my boo!'Cause you're my boo! i love you and i need you. i cant see myself without you, cant picture my life without you. We've got a chemistry, no one can come between. I'll always love you, never hurt you. That's on everything! I love you and I need you..."
    man.... Ive been looking for that song artist for the longest too. I very upset how she a artist and she is not know yet. I heard people say her name is maria but i search for it and i still and find her.

5. Musicismyfirstlove said:

6. MeMyself&I said:

Actually, I think it is "My Boo" by Usher