Please i need translate this msg in lebanese arabic :-)

Thread: Please i need translate this msg in lebanese arabic :-)

Tags: None
  1. soso21 said:

Default Please i need translate this msg in lebanese arabic :-)

hallo i need translate this msg from englisch to libanese,can anybody help me ?

hello my baby,over one month i dont see u and still i feel the paint,still i feel how much i need u,still i feel how much i miss u,u are the best in my life my number one and i will that u ever know that i cant never leave u,that i will care about u forever!!!because i still love u more than ever...salim i love u

Daydream said:

hala ya 7abibi, sarle shi shaher ma bshoufak w ba3dne b7ess bil wja3, b3dne b7ess b addaysh b7tajlak w ba3dneh b7ess keef bshta2lak, intal aham shi b 7ayati.. inta el wa7id, w baddee yek te3ref ino ma ra7 etrekak abadan, ra7 dalni 7ebbak lel 3omr kello l2eno b7bak halla2 aktar mn 2abl.. b7bak ya Salim.

3. soso21 said:

oooo thank u so so much , the numbers i must write also in this msg ? he will understand ? :-) thx u are a angel !!!

Daydream said:

yes he should understand it..

*blushes* you're welcome soso

Best of luck with Salim

5. soso21 said:

really thank u so much :-)

6. millieach@gmail.com said:

please can someone help me translate the same way like above,from english to lebanese,

my love, my precious jewel, now that we are going to have a baby together, it makes me even celebrate our love the most, it will be a difficult pregnancy for me but because it is my blood and yours together, only that makes me know that everything will be fine!yo gonna make a very passionate and wonderful father! we are so happy and lucky that you are in our life, much love from me and our baby.

LoOlya said:

Quote Originally Posted by millieach@gmail.com View Post
    please can someone help me translate the same way like above,from english to lebanese,

my love, my precious jewel, now that we are going to have a baby together, it makes me even celebrate our love the most, it will be a difficult pregnancy for me but because it is my blood and yours together, only that makes me know that everything will be fine!yo gonna make a very passionate and wonderful father! we are so happy and lucky that you are in our life, much love from me and our baby.
    are these words addressed to a male or female ?!
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

rialisha06 said:

Loolya the words is for a male..she want tell this to him...
    Allahumma inni a'uzubika min shar'y ma'amiltu, wa min shar'y ma lam amal

9. millieach@gmail.com said:

Yes please they are addressed to a male,please translate quick, thanks

LoOlya said:

7abiby, jawharty el ghaleye, halla2 ra7 yekoun 3anna baby la ilna n7na el tneen, hal shi beykhalleeni a7tefel kteer be 7obna, ra7 yekoun sa3b 3alai el 7amel, bass la2enno had dammy o dammak m3 b3d, had elshi beykhalleeni a3ref ino kel shi ra7 yekoun bekhayr, inta ra7 tkoun abb 7anoun o 3atefy kteer o abb ra2e3 !
    n7na kteer fr7aneen o ma7zouzeen inak inta be 7ayatna, 7ob kbeer menni o men el baby tb3na
    Syria ♥

11. millieach@gmail.com said:

oh thank you so much, you are very helpful!i hope he will be happy!

LoOlya said:

oh thank you so much, you are very helpful!i hope he will be happy!
    You're welcome, i hope that too !
    Syria ♥