Abercrombie and Hollister

Thread: Abercrombie and Hollister

Tags: None
  1. guest1533902 said:

Wink Abercrombie and Hollister

can anyone list some songs that are played in abercrombie and hollister please..maybe someone who works there please1?!?

elisabethrox312 said:

No!!!!!!!!
  3. Blood_gang_ruBy said:

eww abercrombie
  4. hoorayitsjackie said:

Yeah, you guys were like NO help to this person's question. Well, I know a few songs that they play in Hollister and Abercrombie. Some of those are ::: It Ends Tonight by the All-American Rejects, Who I am hates Who I've Been by Relient K, the frequentley play Panic! At The Disco and they also play the song : Time to Kill by Cuba. I hope I helped, if not, If you go to the Hollister website you can click on the HCO mucis and it will list and play all of the music that they currently play in Hollister.
  5. ajr277 said:

Default i work at hollister

Panic at the disco- Camisado
    Panic at the disco- But its better if you do
    Panic at the disco- The only difference between Martyrdom and suicide is press coverage
    Here it goes again- ok go
    sos( message in a bottle)- the police
    I hope this helps to start you off!
  6. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by guest1533902 View Post
    can anyone list some songs that are played in abercrombie and hollister please..maybe someone who works there please1?!?
    if you still want a list of some crombie songs let me know!
  7. meghan said:

Default hollister/abercromcie

hollister plays alot of Cute Is What We Aim For!

cheak them out!

their pretty sweet!
  8. ezra209 said:

one of the best songs to choose from at HoCo is The Hush Sound - Wine Red (Tommie Sunshine's Brooklyn Fire Retouch)
  9. b0ndgrl said:

Default I also work at HCo

Hellogoodbye
    Jack Johnson
    Beating Heart Baby by Head Automatica
    Honestly by Cartel
    Girl of the Year by FM Static
    The Science of Selling Yourself Short by Less Than Jake
    All These Things That I've Done & When You Were Young by The Killers
    Your Love by The Outfield
    100 Degrees by Shout Out Louds
    Everything She Does is Magic by The Police
    Forever Young by So They Say
    Juicebox by The Strokes
    Best of Me by The Starting Line
    What's My Age Again? by Blink-182
    Memory by Sugarcult

Have yourself a party
  10. jeiku-chan said:

Question do you know the name??

Quote Originally Posted by b0ndgrl View Post
    Hellogoodbye
    Jack Johnson
    Beating Heart Baby by Head Automatica
    Honestly by Cartel
    Girl of the Year by FM Static
    The Science of Selling Yourself Short by Less Than Jake
    All These Things That I've Done & When You Were Young by The Killers
    Your Love by The Outfield
    100 Degrees by Shout Out Louds
    Everything She Does is Magic by The Police
    Forever Young by So They Say
    Juicebox by The Strokes
    Best of Me by The Starting Line
    What's My Age Again? by Blink-182
    Memory by Sugarcult

Have yourself a party

do you know the name of a song they play there?? i here it all the time when im there and i want the song but i dont know what the songs called the lyrics are like "forever...something something spend the night with you! or go to bed with you! or somthing like that...lol anyway do u know what song im taking about?
  11. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by jeiku-chan View Post
    do you know the name of a song they play there?? i here it all the time when im there and i want the song but i dont know what the songs called the lyrics are like "forever...something something spend the night with you! or go to bed with you! or somthing like that...lol anyway do u know what song im taking about?
    next time you're there and you hear it, go to their computer and check "now playing". i think that may be the best way to figure it out
  12. b0ndgrl said:

Quote Originally Posted by jeiku-chan View Post
    hmm you may be thinking of 4ever by The Veronicas... if it's a chick's voice. idk though, just a guess based off of what you're saying. Tell me if it's the one.
  13. beeboi said:

does anyone have any idea wat this song mite be...i've forgotten a lot of it, but just a few words...i heard it at hollister it goes something like "cause everything i.......(something something and then) i hate you nowww"...i unno its botherin me cuz it was a good song...can any1 help? thanks
  14. lyricallyimpaired said:

i think if you all go to amazon.com and type of "hollister soundtrack" or something - or even google - you will be able to find all the songs and artists on their CDs
  15. yousNIFTY said:

okay i heard this song at HCO i just dont know what it is and i rly wanna know!! REAL BADLY!!! it goes something like this "disco time" and then sumthing sumthing "dance floor" and the voice of the artist sounds like panic at the disco but i doubt it. =/ does anyone kno wat it is?
  16. allflowerz said:

Default uh

why would you ever want to know what type of music they play?
  17. yousNIFTY said:

Quote Originally Posted by allflowerz View Post
    why would you ever want to know what type of music they play?
    cuz i like the type of music they play?? O_o;
  18. uenvyme said:

HELP!! I heard this song at Hollister and I love it but I don't know what it's called? I goes like "Tell me that your all right, and everything is all right" That is all I remember.
  19. Luxurey1892 said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by uenvyme View Post
    HELP!! I heard this song at Hollister and I love it but I don't know what it's called? I goes like "Tell me that your all right, and everything is all right" That is all I remember.
    your thinking motion city soundtrack - everything is alright
  20. Luxurey1892 said:

Anyone know some of the songs that are played in abercrombie they have like a bunch of remixed songs with heavy bass on them i wanted to download some of that stuff anyone got a clue? I love it cause you hear the bass before you even make it into the store ..