english-turkish lutfen

Thread: english-turkish lutfen

Tags: None
  1. baybee-terri said:

Red face english-turkish lutfen

hi these are just afew quotations im going to use at my wedding so woundering if anyone would be willing to translate them- thanks in advance

I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,
    A church filled with family and friends.
    I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
    He said one that would make me his wife.

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible

True love stories never have endings

What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow.

A dream that is dreamed by two will always come true

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person

2. JustMe said:

I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, - Ayrıntılı zarif bir düğün düşledim.
    A church filled with family and friends. - aile ve arkadaslarla dolu bir kilise
    I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,ona nasıl bir düğün istediğini sordum
    He said one that would make me his wife. - o, bir tek beni onun karısı yapacak olan dedi

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible
    Hayatının kalanını biriyle harcamak istediğini farkettiğinde, Hayatının kalan bölümünün olabildiğince çabuk başlamasını istersin

True love stories never have endings
    Gerçek aşk hikayelerinin asla sonu yoktur

What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow.
    Ne mutlu gelenektir ki bir başkasını seven onunla aynı yastığa baş koyar.

A dream that is dreamed by two will always come true
    iki kişiyle kurulan düşler, daima gerçek olur

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person
    Başarılı bir evlilik aynı adama defalarca aşık olmayı gerektirir.

i tried to give best meaning. i hope it works.. bye

3. baybee-terri said:

thank you very much your a star!!!!