Miscellaneous (not lyrics) SR/CR/BH <-> EN Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) SR/CR/BH <-> EN Translations

Tags: None

pthalo said:

that separates us, yeah.
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

tara t-rex said:

could someone please tell me what this says. im having the hardest time with it.

ja sam rekla maji da bi ja opet nekad bila s tobom ja bi htjela da od nje nista ne cujem i da me vise nesmatra kao nekom "kurvom" o što mi je vec rekla

3. ina said:

ja sam rekla maji da bih ja opet nekad bila s tobom. ja bi htjela da od nje nista ne cujem i da me vise ne smatra za neku "kurvu", kao što mi je vec rekla.

I('ve) told Maja I would like to be with you once again. I would like to hear nothing from her and I don't want her to consider me (as) a *****, as she (has) already said to me.

I hope that this is correct translation,
    And guys, you don't need to thank every time, that is very nice from you, but you don't have to

4. ina said:

hahaha...look, you can't write "dirty" words here! That ***** is a b..tch.

tara t-rex said:

haha i already knew what kurvu meant so its okay.

im still confused with it, even in english, sorta doesnt make sense to me

gensdarmes said:

Can you help?

"DUŽAN SI MI TO"

does it mean "you owe me that?"
    Together we stand, divided we fall...

MayGoLoco said:

yes that's correct gensdarmes

8. chicacherry said:

this is a bit long but can anyone translate this? to bosnian/croatian. I have managed myself with the online translator and croatian dictionary, but I can't be sure enough with myself ^^; thanks!

I want to try and live my life
    carrying all of my memories with me
    and even those memories are painful
    even if they do nothing but hurt me
    I want to keep them
    even those memories I sometimes wish I could forget
    as long as I carry them with me
    as long as I can keep holding on
    then someday
    someday I’ll be strong enough
    that those memories don’t hurt me anymore
    and I’ll be glad I have them
    that’s what I believe with all my heart
    that’s why all of my memories are precious to me
    and I don’t think I will be able to forget a single one

9. ANDJEO said:

Default HELLO !!! I´m spanish

Bok! Kako ste? Can you please translate for me in Englis or Spanish ??

"Vazne su i bitne iskrene misli i namjere,a ono sto je sudjeno,morace se dogoditi..."

Thans for all. I´d like to know more about your language but it´s too complicated for me.

Hvala ! Pozdrav !

lorelai_g87 said:

Can someone plz translate this for me?

"I have many flaws, many weaknesses, but I can look at myself in the mirror with no shame. Unlike you."
    ...life after death...

11. ina said:

Ok, I can translate you in Serbian because I am not sure could I translate it correctly in Croatian, but they'll understand you perfectly. Nice text!

I want to try and live my life - Želim probati i živeti svoj život
    carrying all of my memories with me - noseći sve moje uspomene (sećanja) sa mnom (or sve svoje uspomene sa sobom? I am not sure either )
    and even those memories are painful - i čak da su te uspomene bolne
    even if they do nothing but hurt me - čak i da mi one čine ništa sem bola
    I want to keep them - želim ih zadržati
    even those memories I sometimes wish I could forget - iako ponekad poželim da te uspomene mogu zaboraviti
    as long as I carry them with me - sve dok ih nosim sa sobom
    as long as I can keep holding on - sve dok mogu izdržati (or nastaviti dalje?)
    then someday - onda jednog dana
    someday I’ll be strong enough - jednog dana biću dovoljno jak (jaka for female)
    that those memories don’t hurt me anymore - da me te uspomene ne povređuju više
    and I’ll be glad I have them - i biće mi drago da ih imam
    that’s what I believe with all my heart - zato u to verujem svim srcem
    that’s why all of my memories are precious to me - zato su mi sve moje uspomene dragocene
    and I don’t think I will be able to forget a single one - i mislim da neću biti u stanju da ijednu zaboravim.

12. ina said:

"Vazne su i bitne iskrene misli i namjere,a ono sto je sudjeno,morace se dogoditi..."

The honest thoughts and intentions are important and substantial and what is doomed to happen, it has to.

13. ina said:

"I have many flaws, many weaknesses, but I can look at myself in the mirror with no shame. Unlike you."

Imam puno mana (nedostataka), puno slabosti, ali mogu sebe gledati u ogledalo ne stideći se. Za razliku od tebe.

lorelai_g87 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ina View Post

Imam puno mana (nedostataka), puno slabosti, ali mogu sebe gledati u ogledalo ne stideći se. Za razliku od tebe.
    thank you ina, by the way what's nedostataka?
    ...life after death...

lorelai_g87 said:

ah ok...I just looked in the dictionary. Flaw can be said either mana or nedostatak
    ...life after death...

16. chicacherry said:

hi, this is my attempt to write a sentence, pls dont laugh.. and can anyone fix it?

ponekad jos zelim da mogu da ti trčam i te zagrlim.. ali bih ostvarila da moje noge su vezani za zemlju

to more or less mean: sometimes i still wish i could run and hug you.. but I would realize that my legs are always tied to the ground.

17. pr1nc355 said:

i need help what does the following sentence mean?

"ma i vama balijsku mars picka vam materna uh ja sam iz hrvatskog kiseljaka mrzim vas"

18. ina said:

"ponekad jos zelim da mogu da ti trc(am i te zagrlim.. ali bih ostvarila da moje noge su vezani za zemlju

sometimes i still wish i could run and hug you.. but I would realize that my legs are always tied to the ground."

Ponekad jos (po)želim da (po)trčim i zagrlim te...ali bih shvatio (shvatila for female) da su moje noge uvek vezane za tlo (zemlju).

Maybe this would sound even better:
    Još ponekad poželim da dotrčim do tebe (or as you said da ti dotrčim, sounds nice, you've done it great!) i zagrlim te....ali bih uvidela da bi mi noge ostale vezane (za zemlju).

Keep it up, you're doing it good!
    Last edited by ina; 01-19-2009 at 09:40 AM.

19. ina said:

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nc355 View Post

"ma i vama balijsku mars picka vam materna uh ja sam iz hrvatskog kiseljaka mrzim vas"
    Ufffff, those are hard and hmmm... not polite words!

I don't know what is "balijusku"(something from Balija?) "kiseljaka"- kiselo is sour, kiselak is sorrel, but not a plant but a place or maybe garden with sorrel plant, but I really don't know)
    Last edited by ina; 01-26-2009 at 05:39 AM.

pthalo said:

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nc355 View Post

I googled that to see where you go it, and... don't read youtube comments if you want to retain your faith in humanity. i've accquired a rather long list of words that i will never ever use by reading comments on various youtube videos.
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.