Miscellaneous (not lyrics) SR/CR/BH <-> EN Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) SR/CR/BH <-> EN Translations

Tags: None
  1. ina said:

Drugara - from mate(s)- genitive
    noninative: drug or drugar - mate, buddy, comrade - drugari plural

1. Lena is suffering terribly/Lena is heartbroken
    Lena strašno (užasno) pati - Leni je srce slomljeno or Lena je slomljenog srca or Lena je sa slomljenim srcem

2. One day I hope you'll get what you deserve and feel the pain Im feeling now
    Nadam se da ćeš jednog dana dobiti ono što zaslužuješ i osećati bol koji ja osećam sada.

3. Your silence and complete indifference explains everything.
    Tvoja ćutnja i potpuna ravnodušnost objašnjava (objašnjavaju if you count silence and indifference together) sve.

4. You don't know what love means.
    Ne znaš šta jubav znači. but I think it is more common - Ne znaš šta je ljubav.

lorelai_g87 said:

listen to me when I'm looking at you, not when I'm speaking to you => Serbian
    ...life after death...

3. Donnaanddavidx3 said:

what is like a good website to get Montenegrian/Serbian translations?

4. ina said:

Quote Originally Posted by lorelai_g87 View Post
    listen to me when I'm looking at you, not when I'm speaking to you => Serbian
    Slušaj me kada gledam u tebe, ne kada ti pričam.

Cao Mela, dobro sam, nadam se i ti.
    You have translation option on Google language tools, to translate text or web page.
    I like onlinerecnik.com, there are have many options for 8 languages, including translating texts. There is also Serbian- Serbian dictionary, good for foreign and our learners, French- French, Eng- Eng....

lorelai_g87 said:

can anyone tell me what does this mean?

kaže kako bi petak bio lepši, da sutra nije subota radna
    ...life after death...

pthalo said:

I think it means "s/he says how nice Friday would be if tomorrow weren't a working Saturday."
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

7. Donnaanddavidx3 said:

hvala ina

sandra said:

Unhappy please... i need help....translation of this text from serbian to english....

Da li znas da kad nekome zavidis to je zato sto ti se ta osoba u stvari svidja?

Da li znas da oni koji su naizgled vrlo jaki u stvari imaju vrlo osjecajno srce i vrlo su ranjivi?

Da li znas da oni koji uvijek brane druge u stvari trebaju nekoga tko ce braniti njih?

Da li znas da su tri rijeci koje je najteze izgovoriti:

Volim te, Oprosti i Pomozi mi
    Ljudi koji ih izgovaraju stvarno ih trebaju i osjecaju njihovu tezinu, to su ljudi koje moras postovati i cijeniti.

Da li znas da ljudi koji drugima rade drustvo i pomazu drugima u stvari sami trebaju drustvo i pomoc?

Da li znas da su ljudi koji nose crveno sigurniji u sebe?

Da li znas da ljudi koji nose zuto znaju uzivati u svojoj ljepoti?

Da li znas da ljudi koji nose crno zele ostati nezamijeceni i trebaju tvoju pomoc i razumijevanje?

Da li znas da se tvoja pomoc drugima uvijek vraca dvostruko?

Da li znas da oni koji te najvise trebaju tebi ne znace nista?

Da li znas da je lakse reci nekome sto osjecas preko pisma nego to isto reci u lice? Ali da li znas da ako to kazes u lice ima puno vecu vrijednost?
    Da li znas da su stvari koje je najteze uciniti ili reci vrednije od najskupljih stvari koje mozes kupiti novcem?

DA LI ZNAS DA MOZES UVIJEK RACUNATI NA MENE??? . U TRENUTKU, VREMENU I MJESTU KAD ME ZATREBAS, POZOVI ME I BIT CU S TOBOM!!!
    Όλα είναι εδώ όπως ήταν παλιά
    αγκαλιές και φιλιά όλα είναι εδώ
    Όλα είναι εδώ κι είναι τόσα πολλά
    που μιλούν στην καρδιά όλα είναι εδώ

tara t-rex said:

Do you know that when someone envies you it is because this person actually likes you?

Do you know that those who are apparently very strong in face have very emotional hearts and are very vulnerable?

Do you know that those who always defend others in fact need someone who will defend them?

Do you know that the three words it is more difficult to say:

I love you, forgive and help me
    people who utter them really need them and feel their weight, these are the people that have respect and appreciate.

Do you know that people who work with others in society and help others in things need society and help [this one is sort of wrong, i couldnt quite figure it out]

Do you know that people who wear red are more secure in themself?

Do you know that people who wear yellow know to enjoy in its beauty?

Do you know that people who wear black wish to remain unnoticed and need your help and understanding?

Do you know that you helping others always returns in double?

Do you know that those who most need you mean nothing? [this one confused me]

Do you know that it is easier to tell someone how you feel in more than 100 letters, than to say it in person? But do you know that if you say it in person it has a much greater value?
    Do you know the things that it is most difficult to do or say are more valuable than the most expensive things money can buy?

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME??? IN THE MOMENT, TIME AND PLACE WHEN YOU NEED ME, CALL ME AND I WILL BE WITH YOU!!!

im still learning so some of this may be a little wrong, but i hope i got the main message across

sandra said:

Thank You SO Much !!!!.......Hvala Puno !!!
    Όλα είναι εδώ όπως ήταν παλιά
    αγκαλιές και φιλιά όλα είναι εδώ
    Όλα είναι εδώ κι είναι τόσα πολλά
    που μιλούν στην καρδιά όλα είναι εδώ

11. sanushh said:

hi everybody can someone please translate me the follwing sentence:

*Sva moja pesma je od bola a ta je pesma zivot moj sva ove case oko stola drugovi moje dajte njoj

thank =)

12. ina said:

Quote Originally Posted by sanushh View Post
    hi everybody can someone please translate me the follwing sentence:

*Sva moja pesma je od bola a ta je pesma zivot moj, sva ove case oko stola drugovi moje dajte njoj

thank =)
    Whole my song is made from pain and that song is my life,
    all these glasses (broken obviously) around the table (in tavern), my comrades, give them to her (to see his despair).

gensdarmes said:

how can i say: will you still love me then?
    Together we stand, divided we fall...

14. ANDJEO said:

Bok opet! Can someone translate this for me, molim ;-) ?

"na srce se potpisuje,a nigde mrlje crvene"

Laku noc!!! Pozdrav !!!
    Last edited by ANDJEO; 02-06-2009 at 08:01 PM.

15. ina said:

will you still love me then?
    Da li bi me volela (voleo) onda?
    or Da li bi me i onda volela (voleo)? (would you love me even in that case)

"na srce se potpisuje,a nigde mrlje crvene"
    potpisuje- potpisivati (se): to sign (yourself), to autograph

he/she puts a signature on heart, but there's no red splodge.

16. ANDJEO said:

Default Gracias !!!

Thanks a lot for your help, you are very kind

haria said:

How can I say 'is that my little cousin?”' My cousin is male. I want to make a comment on a photo. Also how can you saw 'he looks sweet but also like trouble!'

18. Mine said:

Quote Originally Posted by haria View Post
    How can I say 'is that my little cousin?”' My cousin is male. I want to make a comment on a photo. Also how can you saw 'he looks sweet but also like trouble!'
    is that my little cousin? =ma je li to moj mali rođak?

he looks sweet but also like trouble= izgleda slatko, ali i kao nevolja

19. ina said:

i believe it could be said also:
    he looks sweet but also like trouble - sladak je ali izgleda i nestašan.

Mesecina said:

What mean "ljuta", "ljuta rakija"? Please, help.
    "Life is short, life is short... and one should do new things in life."