Viva La Bam..The Mysterious "Monaco" song...

Thread: Viva La Bam..The Mysterious "Monaco" song...

Tags: None
  1. architect1803 said:

Default Viva La Bam..The Mysterious "Monaco" song...

I just registered to these forums in regards to finding this song, and I'm glad I found this spot.

This is an EXTREMELY difficult piece to find. Someone's gotta know their music pretty damn well to find this short guitar riff we've been hunting for (I've been looking for it for about 2 years now). I am over on some other forums that I've been in since 2004 (tranceaddict.com), and have offered money to those who can find this song. Still no luck.

Here is the episode where the God forsaken song layeth =] (segment 3). It is right after Bam tells Vito to whisper, and Vito says "Pistachio....pistachio", then the damn guitar lays a sick, short entourage of metal. It only last a few seconds.

http://www.spike.com/episode/16753/st/2778709

If ANYONE is willing to hunt this down and finds the piece, I will honestly pay you a reasonable amount of money for putting forth the effort, no kidding, no bull, honest to God I will do it.

Email me at anytime at architect1803@gmail.com, or myspace.com/crpereira. I'll keep checking back here every now and then to see if there have been any updates, just in case we hit the jackpot.

helsinki69vampiress said:

Talking idk but..

im looking for this song too! i wish i knew...send me a message if you do find it would you?!?
  3. deanw12 said:

EDIT : nvm
    Last edited by deanw12; 05-03-2008 at 05:47 PM.
  4. architect1803 said:

Two people have emailed me so far with "Children of Bodom - Six Pounder" as an answer. As closely as it sounds to the tune we're looking for, it's not the one.

Thanks for taking the time to look for the song though guys. We'll get there sooner or later.

helsinki69vampiress said:

damn!! i'm still looking for this song!!.."-.- any luck any one?*_*
  6. Virt said:

Still nothing? no one?
  7. memoriezs said:

Default The grand search is over

Quote Originally Posted by architect1803 View Post
    I just registered to these forums in regards to finding this song, and I'm glad I found this spot.

This is an EXTREMELY difficult piece to find. Someone's gotta know their music pretty damn well to find this short guitar riff we've been hunting for (I've been looking for it for about 2 years now). I am over on some other forums that I've been in since 2004 (tranceaddict.com), and have offered money to those who can find this song. Still no luck.

Here is the episode where the God forsaken song layeth =] (segment 3). It is right after Bam tells Vito to whisper, and Vito says "Pistachio....pistachio", then the damn guitar lays a sick, short entourage of metal. It only last a few seconds.

http://www.spike.com/episode/16753/st/2778709

If ANYONE is willing to hunt this down and finds the piece, I will honestly pay you a reasonable amount of money for putting forth the effort, no kidding, no bull, honest to God I will do it.

Email me at anytime at architect1803@gmail.com, or myspace.com/crpereira. I'll keep checking back here every now and then to see if there have been any updates, just in case we hit the jackpot.
    lol here it is. The band is Shortie, the song is "Some Times". Now if you guys would do me a favor i would be grateful. looking for 2 songs
    1) when they are going down the brandy river, and they all start fighting a sick inspirational song comes on.

2) i really want this one. Right when bam and his crew arrive in monoco, he asks vito whats he' is wearing and he responds "spaghetti suit from Italy " then bam says "It's unacceptable!" then starts ripping off his shirt. Then this little goofy beat starts playing. what is this song?
  8. memoriezs said:

Default oh ya

and this is the song when dunn is going into Dracula's castle "don't let em suck ur blood xD"

Bloodbath - The Ascension