can someone help me write a song?

Thread: can someone help me write a song?

Tags: None

Sherine said:

Question can someone help me write a song?

i want to write a song, a ballad... a so sweet song....

i do not have the lyrics i want in english, so i will just tell a story and let you get a feeling of what i want the song to portray...

there once was a girl.... she loved a boy... he was Egyptian and he sang like a dream... she fell in love with his voice.... and then with his mind.... they spent their time singing love songs to each other, some of sherine, some of tamer, all of love... she fell in love and felt in love.... it was all she had wanted... to love her fockak... which she did.... at first he did not care for her, he loved his Ann, but then one day after he told me she left him Desi had hoped he would learn to love her...then one day after much time it seemed he had... Desi was so happy, but sometimes fockak was stupid and made Desi sad and made Desi cry... then Desi learned that Fockak seemed to have other girl when Desi learned this Desi was sad and mad and Desi began to grow tired of Fockak because it seemed Fockak only wanted Desi when he was lonely, only at his convience... but anytime Fockak came to Desi, Desi stopped all thigns to spend time with him... Fockak controled desi emotions, and Desi did not care cause Desi loved Fockak.... there were so many fights between Fockak and Desi... and so many times Desi said she would never talk to Fockak again, but if not the next day then 2 or 3 days later she would talk to him again, he knew she was mad and had a way of talking that made Desi not angry... but Desi was not that stupid, naive but not stupid and she knew that when Fockak was not talking to her he was with other girl, 2 weeks with no reply from him and then one day he comes like nothing happened, saying OMG, Desi i missed you, wa7steny awe but Desi knew this was not true... but she still let him talk to her and laugh with her and spend time with her, and you want to know why she did this, cause she was in love and still is. there lives in song would be, lazym 3aish, ba7bak awe (sherine) 3irift elli fiha (tamer hosny), tamally maak, osad 3iny, wa7steny (amr diab), bart7 ma3ak (amr mostafa) tensaly leah (hossam habib)... i think you get the picture, if you have any questions just let me know....

P.S. i want arab song lyrics, only in arab you can add english sayings if you like and maybe someone will translate to arabic ... i really would love for someone to help me make a great song..... maybe we can name is ba7bak wa7steny, unless there is already a song with this name, then we can find somthing that shows love and sorrow... thanks all

P.S.
    Last edited by Sherine; 05-01-2008 at 09:46 AM. Reason: the story was not correct enough...
    شيريني كان فين هواك من بدرى يا حبيبى وكل ده فينانا من قبلك انا عايشه مع العايشين
    بكلم نفسى من الوحده بقالى سنينودلوقتى ولا بعمل حساب بعدينودلوقتى عرفت ابدأ حياتى منين

Sherine said:

i hope i get replies....
    شيريني كان فين هواك من بدرى يا حبيبى وكل ده فينانا من قبلك انا عايشه مع العايشين
    بكلم نفسى من الوحده بقالى سنينودلوقتى ولا بعمل حساب بعدينودلوقتى عرفت ابدأ حياتى منين

Daydream said:

hey.. I wish I could help you, but I'm not much of a songwriter.. I think maybe you should try an Arabic Poetry site.. and the people there may be able to help you better? Just a thought.. If not, I hope someone here can help

btw when your song is complete I'm sure many will be able to relate.. Heartbreak is universal..

Sherine said:

thanks, i know, and sadness is all i know, so this is why i want song is there site for me to go to?

Sherine said:

Talking yeaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Fusion View Post
    Hey I am a song writer. I have a band I just started last September. We are called Inner Fusion. All but one of our songs are arigenal songs wrote by me and my band. I do all types of music and lyrics. eek I wrote two song for my band a blue grass and a disco song. Our style is World Music...

If you tell me the mood for the music you wish me to write and mabe an idea of what you would like it to be about. I can do it. checkout my website www.myhawaiianmusiclyrics.com

You can also email me at innerfusion@live.com

Thanks,

Klint Crawford

P.S. You can google my name or go to my solo album website for more info www.klintcrawford.com

Hope to hear back from ya......

This w
    hiii, yeaa, i want it to be a sad song, the make you want to cry kind, mmm, i got to go for now but when i have time maybe later today i will tell more, thanks for replying

6. manchestuntd said:

hi im a song writer i might have a type of song that you are looking for i dont know much arabic however so we might need to use a translator

Sherine said:

Question oh

Quote Originally Posted by manchestuntd View Post
    hi im a song writer i might have a type of song that you are looking for i dont know much arabic however so we might need to use a translator
    ok, well i speak arabe so it ok, you have english words.... i will translate them or have me play boyfriend do it you have them now? where?

Sherine said:

no one can help?