Pyx-Lax "ti wra einai den tha rwthsw"

Thread: Pyx-Lax "ti wra einai den tha rwthsw"

Tags: None

NyLa said:

Default Pyx-Lax "ti wra einai den tha rwthsw"

Geia Sas !

I am looking to correctly identify the name of this song from Pyx-Lax and for the lyrics. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it !

Also, I searched the Pyx-Lax listings and didn't see it but I wonder if I have the title incorrect....

thanks very much

Nyla ~

2. Indigo104 said:

Well your effort was in vain 'cause it's not Pyx Lax who play the song. The song is called Χάρτινα φανάρια (Chartina fanaria=Paper lanterns), it is performed by another group named Όναρ (Onar=dream) and it is included in their album Το έργο που παίζουν τα μάτια σου (To ergo pou paizoun ta matia sou=the play that your eyes perform)
    Hope I helped,bye

panselinos said:

Some useless information (): Lefteris Pliatsikas of Onar and Filippos Pliatsikas of Pyx Lax are brothers.

NyLa said:

all this information was helpful and not useless ! Whomever hosted this song on a P2P program listed the song as being by "Pyx-Lax"... thanks so much for taking the time to help !

Edit : I'm wondering if Pyx-Lax performed this song at a live concert since the 2 of them are brothers..... and that's where this recording came from and hence, the confusing title listing..

Best,
    Nyla ~

panselinos said:

Yes, they have. At their very last concert together (they disbanded in 2004) Pyx Lax performed "Hartina fanaria" along with Onar. The performance is included on the farewell CD/DVD "Telos".

The song can also be found on another Pyx Lax release - the earlier album "Apo edo ki apo kei" (2002).

Filippos Pliatsikas is a co-writer of the lyrics to "Hartina fanaria" along with his brother Lefteris.