Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. andrutza6600 said:

Quote Originally Posted by LOUIE View Post
    b4 you get ur tattoo done make sure you ask 1000's of questions and also make sure it means whatever you want it to mean. Cause you don't wanna end up like Angelina Julie or David Beckham. Oh yeah tattoo in arabic is "WASHiM" not "HEENA"
    WASHiM= permanent
    Heena= are removable
    yeah i know... that's why i take my time. will you please look over the things Larosa translated for me just to see if they're correct? Please. I don't wanna offend Laros but it's just for checking

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by andrutza6600 View Post
    yeah i know... that's why i take my time. will you please look over the things Larosa translated for me just to see if they're correct? Please. I don't wanna offend Laros but it's just for checking
    come on !!i'm not offended,it's your right,

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by amberz827 View Post
    can somebody please translate this into arabic please. I hope you know how i feel about you. My love for you grows stronger each day and i can't wait to be in your arms again.
    here you go

I hope you know how i feel about you. My love for you grows stronger each day and i can't wait to be in your arms again

betmanna enou ta3raf shou3ouri tijahak,hobbi elak byekbar we ye9wa kel yom wana ma be2dar astanna 7atta koun fi 7odnak marra taniye
  4. andrutza6600 said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    come on !!i'm not offended,it's your right,
    ok good
    one more question: there are some tiny cercles and stuff (exept for the dots) in this saying لاَ تْبَرِّرْ نـَقـْسَكْ
    is there a difference if they are there and if they're not? i' mor interested in this: should i used them in a tattoo or should i just leave the dots from over and under the letters and forget about the tiny cercles?
    hope u understand what i mean

amberz827 said:

thanks larosa your a sweetheart

larosa said:

ok good
    one more question: there are some tiny cercles and stuff (exept for the dots) in this saying لاَ تْبَرِّرْ نـَقـْسَكْ
    is there a difference if they are there and if they're not? i' mor interested in this: should i used them in a tattoo or should i just leave the dots from over and under the letters and forget about the tiny cercles?
    these little stuff are called "harakat" ,it's like vowels in latin letters,arabic people don't use it,for exemple i don't use them at all,we're used to write without them,it's my mistake i thought you can read arabic so i decided to help

لا تبرر نفسك is enough any arab can understand it of course

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by amberz827 View Post
    thanks larosa your a sweetheart
    you're welcome anytime
  8. andrutza6600 said:

these little stuff are called "harakat" ,it's like vowels in latin letters,arabic people don't use it,for exemple i don't use them at all,we're used to write without them,it's my mistake i thought you can read arabic so i decided to help

لا تبرر نفسك is enough any arab can understand it of course
    no, i can't.. romanian, english and a little bit of french and spanish are enough for me hahaha
    but i really appreciate your help.
    thanks again

larosa said:

you're welcome

LOUIE said:

ok good
    Larosa's translation is 100% accurate. but when it comes to the circles, dashes, etc you do not need to use them, they're just there for the pronouncing so don't worry about them.

Ilaria said:

Hey there, I need a small translation...
    Could you help me?

How can I write "bloody poppy" in arabic?

Thanks ^^
    No ragazzo, no,
    tu non mi metterai
    tra le dieci bambole
    che non ti piacciono più.

larosa said:

what do you mean by poppy?

citlalli said:

what do you mean by poppy?
    it's a flower .... according to my german-arabic dictionary it's called خشخاش in Arabic, but I'm not sure about it... I think it's red in colour, and opium is obtained from it
    Last edited by citlalli; 07-04-2008 at 08:30 AM.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

citlalli said:

hi again.... managed to find a photo of a poppy...
    Attached Images
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

larosa said:

aha i know it now thanks it's called "sha9a2e9 anno3man" =شقائق النعمان
    thanks citlalli
    so the full translation is "sha9a2e9 anno3man addamiya" =bloody poppy

شقائق النعمان الدامية
    dam=blood
    dami=bloody(masculin)
    damia=bllody(fem)
    Last edited by larosa; 07-04-2008 at 03:06 PM.

Ilaria said:

Thank you all ! ^^
    No ragazzo, no,
    tu non mi metterai
    tra le dieci bambole
    che non ti piacciono più.

citlalli said:

My pleasure girls! Have a nice weekend

larosa said:

you're welcome all

oozgee said:

HEY EVERYBODY PLZ HELP ME!

i wanna send this msg. to my egyptian friend.could anybody translate it??

"everyday god sends an angel to his every human to accept our wishes.Today i wish that your wishes will be accepted .Happy birthday!"

but plz be careful about arabic! my friend is egyptian!!
    thx from now

LOUIE said:

Quote Originally Posted by oozgee View Post
    HEY EVERYBODY PLZ HELP ME!

i wanna send this msg. to my egyptian friend.could anybody translate it??

"everyday god sends an angel to his every human to accept our wishes.Today i wish that your wishes will be accepted .Happy birthday!"

but plz be careful about arabic! my friend is egyptian!!
    thx from now

"كل يوم الله بيبعت ملاك للإنسان ليتقبل تمنياتنا. اليوم انا تمنى ان تحصل على كل الي بتتمناه . كل عام وانت بخير"