Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Tags: None

oozgee said:

Quote Originally Posted by LOUIE View Post
    "كل يوم الله بيبعت ملاك للإنسان ليتقبل تمنياتنا. اليوم انا تمنى ان تحصل على كل الي بتتمناه . كل عام وانت بخير"
    thank u but can u write it with english letters??

rialisha06 said:

hi to all some on ecan translate this for me?
    انا قولت انا مش فاهم حاجة يعني بطلب منك تفهمني .. و علي عموم اشكرك علي ذوقك .. سلام

Daydream said:

"I told you that I don't understand a thing so I ask of you to understand me.. and I'd also like to thank you for your manners.. bye"
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

rialisha06 said:

thank u so much daydream... have a greatt day..salam

rialisha06 said:

day dream how can i say in arbic this words.

i need you so much.
    i want be with you now.
    i really miss you.
    you are my world.
    call me i need hear your voice.
    your love is everything to me
    my heart belongs to you.

Daydream said:

you want it in Egyptian?

i need you so much. - me7taglak
    i want be with you now. - 3ayza akoun ma3k dlwa2ti
    i really miss you. - wa7eshni moot
    you are my world. - inta donyeti
    call me i need hear your voice. - kallemni 3ayza esma3 soutak
    your love is everything to me - 7obak kol 7aga bel nesbali
    my heart belongs to you. - ana albi leek

rialisha06 said:

thanks daydream ye si want egyptian and tell me this is to say to men right.?

Daydream said:

Yes, did you want the female version?

rialisha06 said:

yes please coz i need know too thanks

oozgee said:

"everyday god sends an angel to his every human to accept our wishes.Today i wish that your wishes will be accepted .Happy birthday!"

but plz be careful about arabic! he is egyptian!! (plz translate it to arabic with eng. letters)
    daydreaaaam help me toooooooo

Daydream said:

oh sure thing here you go dear

everyday god sends an angel to his every human to accept our wishes.Today i wish that your wishes will be accepted .Happy birthday!

Kol yom rabena byb3at malak le kol ensan le yo7a2e2 amanina .. wana el naharda omnayti en omneyatak tet7a2a2.. 3eed melad sa3eed

oozgee said:

thank u daydream

Layla said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    my heart belongs to you. - ana albi leek
    Daydream, if i say: "Alby leek" only, without: "Ana" isn't it all right, also? Why is that "ana" in front? To emphasize?

larosa said:

it's the same layla either you use ana or you don't,maybe to emphasize a little but it's the same after all;like in turkish ,spanish and italian,we don't usually use the personal pronounce in the begining of the sentences

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Daydream, if i say: "Alby leek" only, without: "Ana" isn't it all right, also? Why is that "ana" in front? To emphasize?
    Mmhhh... that was a good question! Good to know the answer
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Daydream said:

Ya it's the same, it's up to you if you prefer to use it or not.. cuz when you say albi the "i" at the end already clarifies that it's your heart
  17. Claudia said:

Default hi

Please, someone can tell me what it means "Alawafa Fe haza Al zaman 7ebr wo warag". Thank you very much
    Claudia

Daydream said:

hey Claudia I'm not sure what "alawafa" is but the rest Fe haza Al zaman 7ebr wo warag means in this day and age is ink and paper

PaulScirylehtlla said:

Talking Can someone help me with these news?

Hey,

It's about Nancy, and it's all in arabic, :P and it's a really big text I think.

If someone can tell me what it's all about, I'll be glad. But I don't mind if someone who like making Arabic->English translations and transliterations do all the text... :P : ))))

يبدو أن لعنة الكليبات المصورة تلاحق نجمات الغناء في لبنان فبعد الحادث الذي تعرضت له النجمة هيفاء عن طريق اصطدام الطائرة بسيارتها في منطقة البقاع قبل شهور وقع حادث بين النجمة نانسي عجرم وعارض الازياء جيف زلزلي اثناء تصوير كليب بتفكر "في ايه"مع المخرج سعيد الماروق في منطقة السوديكو وفي التفاصيل ان في نهاية المشاهد كان من المفترض أن يقوم العارض بالركض نحو نانسي عللى رصيف سنتر السوديكو سكوير باب السينما لكنه كان مسرعاً للغاية فوقع أرضاً مما تسبب بوقوع نانسي بسبب الماء الذي كان يغطي الرصيف وعلى الفور حضرت سيارات الدفاع المدني ونقلت نانسي إلى مستشفى أوتيل ديو لكن نانسي كانت تطمئن الجميع أنها بصحة جيدة وأنها فقط تعاني بعض الرضوض الخفيفة وغادرت قسم الطوارئ فجر اليوم الخميس،، لكنها كانت تسأل عن عارض الازياء الذي نقل الى مستشفى رزق وحتى اليوم لا تزال الاتصالات الهاتفية تنهال على جيجي لامارا مدير أعمال نانسي وهو لم يكن يريد اثارة الموضوع لكن الناس تتساءل مستوضحة حول حقيقة ما جرى. بالسلامة يا نانسي

Sherine said:

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgePaul87 View Post
    Hey,

It's about Nancy, and it's all in arabic, :P and it's a really big text I think.

If someone can tell me what it's all about, I'll be glad. But I don't mind if someone who like making Arabic->English translations and transliterations do all the text... :P : ))))

يبدو أن لعنة الكليبات المصورة تلاحق نجمات الغناء في لبنان فبعد الحادث الذي تعرضت له النجمة هيفاء عن طريق اصطدام الطائرة بسيارتها في منطقة البقاع قبل شهور وقع حادث بين النجمة نانسي عجرم وعارض الازياء جيف زلزلي اثناء تصوير كليب بتفكر "في ايه"مع المخرج سعيد الماروق في منطقة السوديكو وفي التفاصيل ان في نهاية المشاهد كان من المفترض أن يقوم العارض بالركض نحو نانسي عللى رصيف سنتر السوديكو سكوير باب السينما لكنه كان مسرعاً للغاية فوقع أرضاً مما تسبب بوقوع نانسي بسبب الماء الذي كان يغطي الرصيف وعلى الفور حضرت سيارات الدفاع المدني ونقلت نانسي إلى مستشفى أوتيل ديو لكن نانسي كانت تطمئن الجميع أنها بصحة جيدة وأنها فقط تعاني بعض الرضوض الخفيفة وغادرت قسم الطوارئ فجر اليوم الخميس،، لكنها كانت تسأل عن عارض الازياء الذي نقل الى مستشفى رزق وحتى اليوم لا تزال الاتصالات الهاتفية تنهال على جيجي لامارا مدير أعمال نانسي وهو لم يكن يريد اثارة الموضوع لكن الناس تتساءل مستوضحة حول حقيقة ما جرى. بالسلامة يا نانسي
    after haifa the hot stupid singer accident i think accidents running after all the Lebanon stars
    it's a stupid thing just some guy hit nancy by mistake and she fall on the floor and they taker her to the hospital but nancy say oh my fans am alright i will be okay
    and peopl keep calling and asking bout her

thsi is old news i think ..... i read about this long ago about haifa
    شيريني كان فين هواك من بدرى يا حبيبى وكل ده فينانا من قبلك انا عايشه مع العايشين
    بكلم نفسى من الوحده بقالى سنينودلوقتى ولا بعمل حساب بعدينودلوقتى عرفت ابدأ حياتى منين