Etsi se thelo OFFICIAL video

Thread: Etsi se thelo OFFICIAL video

Tags: None

trikala116 said:

Smile Etsi se thelo OFFICIAL video

geia sas paidia!! i just uploaded the official video ETSI SE THELW!! it's fresh!! hahaha
    i think is a different style of video, but i like it! hope you like it too

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kilExXzILIE

sweety_09 said:

yeah pretty coolI haven't seen such a good video latelyAlthough i'm not keen on Mixalis..but the song is also good

panselinos said:

O Χατζηγιάννης - λυπούμαι να το πω - μου σπάει τα νεύρα.

sweety_09 said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    O Χατζηγιάννης - λυπούμαι να το πω - μου σπάει τα νεύρα.
    panselinos,he is teasing you?hah i know lots of girls are "dying" for him hahah

panselinos said:

Ti na sou pw... Once upon a time, I was a girl too. Unfortunately, that was long ago. :/

I'm not saying I'm a man now. lol

Δεν έχω τίποτα με τον άνθρωπο, αλλά δεν μπορώ να τον ακούω. Έλεος!

maria_gr said:

Haha Panselinos, I didn't know that you don't like Mixalis loolll. Now about the video, sorry Mixalh mou but I've seen better!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

trikala116 said:

i agree with you Maria.. i think is not his best video, many people have been waiting for it, and he cant even dance.. i think is a "poor" video, only people moving a bit and finito.. i have to say i am quite disappointed but anyway.. we will be waiting for a new one!

MCspeedy22 said:

Quote Originally Posted by trikala116 View Post
    i agree with you Maria.. i think is not his best video, many people have been waiting for it, and he cant even dance.. i think is a "poor" video, only people moving a bit and finito.. i have to say i am quite disappointed but anyway.. we will be waiting for a new one!
    couldn't have said it better myself...i just hope theres an awesome record in the next few years...
    "BEG ME and then tell me how to love YOU/like anybody else would/ I know you're risking failure/go run for cover/you better start love her so much you're moving on and on"

panselinos said:

Actually, in a couple of months Hatzigiannis will release a new single (for OTE), and a brand new album this autumn.

Δεν τον αντέχω καθόλου, Μαράκι μου, τι να κάνω. lol
    And I suspect the whole hysteria around him has a big part in that. Seriously.

trikala116 said:

Actually, in a couple of months Hatzigiannis will release a new single (for OTE), and a brand new album this autumn.

pes mas when he releases giati tha'rthoume brosta thn porta sou kai tha kanoume party!! hehe :P just for annoy you ligo!! haha

MCspeedy22 said:

wow that totally made my day, this might be asking too much but do you know when in autumn? cuz ill die if its like in november cuz thats waayy too far away...
    "BEG ME and then tell me how to love YOU/like anybody else would/ I know you're risking failure/go run for cover/you better start love her so much you're moving on and on"

omorfi said:

Not a good video??
    I liked it alot! Maybe it's just me.. It was soft and gentle...Dark and colorful.. Mixalis is looking more beautiful than ever (trikala I might join in the fight over his heart soon, haha) .. I never heard this song either.. and I can say one thing.. I loved it!!

Thanks for sharing trikala mou... xe xe
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

trikala116 said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Not a good video??
    I liked it alot! Maybe it's just me.. It was soft and gentle...Dark and colorful.. Mixalis is looking more beautiful than ever (trikala I might join in the fight over his heart soon, haha) .. I never heard this song either.. and I can say one thing.. I loved it!!

Thanks for sharing trikala mou... xe xe
    YOU DIDNT HEAR IT¿?¿???¿ aaaxxx panagia mouuuuu pethainoo!! hehehe,, i think its one of his best "techno/dance/pop/elechtronic" songs.. but i am disappointed with the video.. yes, is something new, something that we havent seen from mixalis yet.. but i still think they could have done it more spectacular... :P