New greek songs of 2008

Thread: New greek songs of 2008

Tags: None

AmandaNoelle said:

Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Xristos Menidiatis-Apopse leipeis
    Great song!

2. oktosekiz said:

i have recently heard a greek song on radio. i could only listen the end of the song. it was a club style song and only lyric i could hear was "agapo" it was a male voice so its not Tamta-agapo. i know its too hard to find the song with this information but pls help me

tzina772000 said:

oktosekiz there are too many songs with agapo inside. Since you say it's a club style song ,that means that it's higly probable that it's a remix, meaning the number rises. How about a rythm?? Did it had also an island sound in it(kinda of folk)?? did you hear before agapo what it might have, even if it's a wild guess??

4. Eleni020 said:

Default Please Tell Me This Song Name

can anybody tell me the name of the first song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSpxcwbqnh0

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOREVER.

maria_gr said:

Do you mean Oute ston exthro mou by Giannis Tassios?
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

6. oktosekiz said:

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    oktosekiz there are too many songs with agapo inside. Since you say it's a club style song ,that means that it's higly probable that it's a remix, meaning the number rises. How about a rythm?? Did it had also an island sound in it(kinda of folk)?? did you hear before agapo what it might have, even if it's a wild guess??
    i found the song tnx for your help. its a remix. i heard only 30 seconds of the song thats why i didnt give anymore information. its:
    Eyal Golan Ft. Trifonas - Pitzrika (Nadav Matan Maman Extended Mix)

could you pls find the lyrics of this song? i searched forum but couldnt find. and one more question i know there is a french version of elli kokkinou - sex. is there an english version too? dont u think its one of the most beautiful greek songs?

7. oktosekiz said:

Quote Originally Posted by Eleni020 View Post
    can anybody tell me the name of the first song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSpxcwbqnh0

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOREVER.
    yeah its very nice greek style song. it has the real greek ethnicity. and maria its not Oute ston exthro mou. its playing before Oute ston exthro mou

8. kida said:

POIOS MORO MOY POIOS - XARHS AKRITIDHS can someone please help me...translate this song in english ?

panselinos said:

Quote Originally Posted by oktosekiz View Post
    i found the song tnx for your help. its a remix. i heard only 30 seconds of the song thats why i didnt give anymore information. its:
    Eyal Golan Ft. Trifonas - Pitzrika (Nadav Matan Maman Extended Mix)

could you pls find the lyrics of this song? i searched forum but couldnt find. and one more question i know there is a french version of elli kokkinou - sex. is there an english version too? dont u think its one of the most beautiful greek songs?
    I guess you mean "Pitsirika" by Mattheos Giannoulis and Lefteris Vazeos.
    "Agapo, agapo mia pitsirika, ine tre-, ine trela, ine glika"... or so.

Yes, there is a French version of Kokkinou's song "Sex". No, there is not an English one.

10. oktosekiz said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    I guess you mean "Pitsirika" by Mattheos Giannoulis and Lefteris Vazeos.
    "Agapo, agapo mia pitsirika, ine tre-, ine trela, ine glika"... or so.

Yes, there is a French version of Kokkinou's song "Sex". No, there is not an English one.
    yeah thats it. lyrics are right but singer is different. and i think there is lyrics in another language.
    Last edited by oktosekiz; 10-15-2008 at 07:40 AM.

11. Eleni020 said:

omg thanks maria_gr

omorfi said:

I really like the new song of Elena Paparizou - Pirotexnimata (sorry if i spell it wrong, haha).. And Kostas Martakis- Fila me, even though I'm starting to get tired of it.. But the song I listen to the most now is Nebma ft.Mystique - (den kaneis pos) den thymasai.. Oh and Giannis Ploutarxos - Eisai yperoxi...

omorfi said:

Oh and I forgot.. Mixalis Xatzigiannis- Emeis oi dyo san ena

14. oktosekiz said:

i have recenty heard a new song. anna vissi - diri daxta its so beutiful. it has a greek ethnicitiy and also reminds me a turkish song but coulndt remeber the song. anyway if u like greek music u should listen this song

15. NYASA said:

Hi, oktosekiz

Diridahdar-Zeynep SALİ (turkish lyrics)

Diri dahdar diridiri dahdar, diri dahdar diri diri dar

Göğsüme gül taktım diye kalbimi satın mı aldın

Biraz cilve yaptım diye sana aşık mıyım sandın

Gün ola harman ola başka yerde şansını ara

Benim aşkla işim yoktur aman bana aklını takma

Di atazi ti frutatu nato ferune brostatu
    Na to vali na horepsi ke buzuki na tu peksi

loves from izmir
    ÖZFİDAN

16. Eleni020 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalis View Post
    i made an itunes playlist of all the new summer songs for 2008..a few songs are missing but this covers quite a few

http://dznr.org/7u6z
    your link doesnt work ,, ?!

17. Eleni020 said:

Quote Originally Posted by oktosekiz View Post
    one of the most beautiful greek songs i have ever listened was Elli Kokkinou - S.E.X
    it was a modern song but it has got a greek ethnicity. And i love song which have greek ethnicity. antonis remos - san anemos, sarbel taxe mou and also yasou maria, anna visi ekpliksi, to poli poli ,giorgos dalaras - sto pa kai sto xanalew , christos dantis - prodosia, nikos vertis - pes to mou xana, despina vandi - spania , anavis foties, kaiti garbi- esena mono (summer dance remix)... i hope u can understand my sense of good song. Could u pls give me the names of this kind of songs?
    well , The song that im going to propose you are not necessairely NEW.
    But The song of elli kokkinou - erota mou , andonis remos - tremo , pasxalis terzis - den me katalaves pote , pasxalis terzis -epistrofes .....

18. dangerous* said:

xerei kaneis to tragoudi pou lei
    "spase oti vreis mprosta sou"..mono auto thimamai
    to tragoudai antras
    efharisto polliiii =) x

does anyone know an upbeat dancey song by a male..
    the only line that i remember is
    "spase oti vreis mbrosta sou"

cheers! shank youuu x

19. seris said:

Giannis Ploutarxos - Mhn milate gia keini .
    Last edited by seris; 10-25-2008 at 12:28 PM.

20. zakourtelos said:

thnxzzz