Maria Isabel songs lyrics desperatelt neede.

Thread: Maria Isabel songs lyrics desperatelt neede.

Tags: None
  1. lolet_058 said:

Smile Maria Isabel songs lyrics desperatelt neede.

Hola, todos

I am a completely greenie when it comes to forums and postings so bear with me. I am learning spanish at the moment and I really enjoy listening to spanish songs. Please can anyone help me find the lyrics and translations of Maria Isabel's songs:

Viejo Amor
    Me Recorderas
    Tejas es mi madre
    Volver

Gracias

marifen said:

hello lolet_058
    r u sure that those song titles are correct?i have looked for the songs of maria isabel and there is none with those titles and lyrics..sorry..perhaps someone else can find them..if not, i think you must have made a mistake with the songs..take a look at them again..bye
    xxx

3. lolet_058 said:

Smile maria isabel lyrics

Hi, Marifen

Thanks for your reply. Muchas Gracias for taking the time to search the songs for me. I searched for Maria Isabel in this site too but I can't seem to find any of her songs.

This is the Texan Maria Isabel who mostly sings Tex-Mex Latin-Mariachi songs. Perhaps there are many other Maria Isabel singers. I downloaded her songs from http:// music.download.com. These are the titles of her other songs:

Passion
    Santa Fe
    Aye Amor
    Recuerdalo

She has a beautiful,sultry voice and I would love to be able to obtain a copy of the lyrics and perhaps its translations.

If there is anyone else out there who can help me, please. I'd be very grateful.

lolet