advice for bulgarian songs please

Thread: advice for bulgarian songs please

Tags: None
  1. lucia9 said:

Talking advice for bulgarian songs please

zdrasti! please, i would like to know some new or beautiful bulgarian songs, like rap or that style ( i dont know the name) mixed with arabig music...
    but any other suggestion is accepted of course!
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!
    ["Comment veux-tu qu'la terre tourne à l'endroit si nos cerveaux marchent à l'envers man?"]··

sweety_09 said:

Well i like hip hop and rap too...My favorite bulgarian rap group is UPSURT...Here are some of my favorite songs by them,if you want you can look for more in youtube......
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6QU_9zR0a2Y (vtora cedka)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=lkGCJmyi8y4 (Zvezdata)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=RcKLm-BcNK4 (Punta,this is a live performance,but the song doesn't have video)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=k_qmfAQCa4Q (Horata ot getoto-jivota mi e geto)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=5HPREmIzseM (Spens-Napravi me)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=tmMBINt1fJE (Sens ft.Beloslava-Vseki Pyt)

Let me know which songs you like(if there are some)and don't like, and if you need more

sweety_09 said:

hah i've just seen..you want new songs...well these are not very new...Anyway i hope you like them

4. lucia9 said:

thank you! this is ok, really.
    i have already heard vtorca cedka with Mala Rodriguez i like it.
    Well, i have heard all of them, and yes i like them..maybe the one i like the less is "punta", maybe cause i dont understand a word!!!

the songs in bulgarian i like the most are Samo men - Nelly Petkova & Slavi Trifonov http://youtube.com/watch?v=lS1WWFMpFw4 and Za Neq - King Size http://youtube.com/watch?v=HH0dCso3kRY...do you know them?

and now, thanks again for your help! if you want to add anyone else it's welcome!!
    ["Comment veux-tu qu'la terre tourne à l'endroit si nos cerveaux marchent à l'envers man?"]··

sweety_09 said:

well punta is my favorite xaxaAnyway now i remember you know ballface?(Lora-the singer in "Punta" was from that group,but i doesn't exict any more)And do you like bulgarian Pop-Folk..well i'm not much into that music but i can send the songs i like

6. lucia9 said:

okkk! i will listen to all of them you send and if you want any one of spanish rap just ask me! kisses!

sweety_09 said:

ok..so let's start with the older ones:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=LRA6mMC5UF8 (Ballface-Neka byde lyato)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=E1Xg63pNxZ8 (Ballface-Osmiyat oblak)

And some pop folk songs i like:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ovFMPsuV-PA (emanuela-da si plashtal)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=O3dXJal5nmQ (preslava-posleden adres)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=THFAW8GjNKk (preslava-moya nov liubovnik)

Here you areAnd you can also send your favorite..i'd love to hear them

8. lucia9 said:

ohh, this ones are great also!!

and..some of my favourites in spanish rap are:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B0Y7GItY9mw (Zenit - Siento...)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UkphXqM6kZA (Arma Blanca - El y Ella)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=AAbkLmiYgoY (Nach - Juega)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=91Q3Pg0Zuko (Nach - Chico problematico)

here they are! i hope you like them..!
    the first 2 are about love stories that had not good ending, the 3rd is about basketball, and the last one about a boy that is all time in the street and make problems and so on...

tell me what do you think about them...and maybe one day i will be able to translate any of them!

sweety_09 said:

nice songs..the they have nice beats,just if i understood the lyrics it would be great...Well spanish is one of the languages i like very much,but i don't understand anything(only te quiero-the most important haha)....

10. lucia9 said:

ok so sweetey i promiss you some of that songs translated, but now i cannot...i have to study ofr my exams, and i will go tomorrow on holidays out of madrid for 5 days..so be patient please!
    kisses!!

sweety_09 said:

ok thank you very much..i will wait for translations when you find free time...the same with you-if you need a bulgarian song translated i will be glad to helpAnd you where will you go?Do you have special holidays or you will go somewhere just to have a rest?
    Anyway,wherever you go i'm sure it will be perfect...so enjoy your stay there,take care and i want you when come back to tell how it wasKisses

12. lucia9 said:

zdrasti sweety_09!!
    i came back to routine again! jeje Well, i went to Asturias, it's in the north of spain, everything is green and with a lot of big mountains and so on...but that was only for 4 days

here it is the first translation, i hope u like it!! (i know this is slavic lyrics...so i hope noone can be bother with this)

ZENIT - SIENTO...
    Tantas cosas que decirte // i ve so may thing to tell you
    que no sé como empezar, // that i dont know how to start
    que te quiero, que te odio, // that i love you, that i hate you
    que sin ti no puedo estar, // that i cannot be without you
    pero contigo tampoco // but neither without you
    esto tenía que acabar, // this had to end up
    aunque no lo que siento, // but not what i feel
    nunca te dejare de amar. // i will never stop loving you
    Tenía miedo de dejar de besarte y perderte, // i was afraid of stopped kissing you and lost you
    no se si algún día tendré fuerzas de volver a verte // i dont know if someday i will be strong enough to see you again
    Sueño cada noche con volver a acariciarte, // every night i dream i can caress you again
    te juro que nunca en la vida // i swear you that never in my hole life
    yo podré olvidarte // i will be able to forget you
    Te conocí, me enamoré, // i met you, i fell in love
    puse mi vida en tu mano, // i put my life in your hand (i was rerady for doing anything with you)
    te quise, aceleré // i loved you, i accelerated
    y nunca pisé los frenos // and i never put my foot on the brake
    Debi dejarlo todo hace ya tiempo, // i should have left everything time ago
    quizá no, // or maybe not
    lo único que sé // the only thing i know
    es que siempre te echaré de menos // is that i will always miss you
    Dile a él que te proteja, // tell him to protect you
    dile que te cuide, // tell him to take care of you
    cuidale tu a él, dale todo lo que te pida // and you take care of him too, give him everything he could ask you for
    Guardame en tu corazón, // keep me in your heart
    y que no se te olvide, // and dont forget
    que he muerto al perderte, // that i have died loosing you
    porque tu eras mi vida. // because you were my life

SIENTO NO ENTENDER PORQUE SIENTO LO QUE SIENTO, // i am sorry for to to understand why i feel what i feel
    SIENTO ENTENDERLO Y NO PODER DECIR TE QUIERO, // i am sorry for understand it and cannot say i love you
    SIENTO TENERTE SIEMPRE EN MI PENSAMIENTO, // i am sorry for having you always in my mind
    SIENTO QUE PUEDO PERDERTE Y SOLO DE PENSARLO MUERO. // i feel that i can loose you and i die only whit thinking about that

Te estoy escribiendo y al mismo tiempo estoy llorando, // i am writing you and at the same time i am crying
    que pensarte sin tenerte, es lo que más me duele. // because thinking about you without having you is what hurts me the more
    No puedo verte ahora, pero te estaré esperando, // i cannot see you right now but i will be waiting for you
    mi corazón lucha por tí pero al estar sin ti se muere. // my heart fights for you, but it dies because it's without you
    Sé que nuestra situación era muy difícil, // i know that our situation was very difficult
    que nuestra paciencia finalmente se agotó. // that our patience finally went off
    Sé que muchas veces me porté como un imbécil, // i know i behaved like an idiot so many times
    y ahora soy un imbécil con el corazón roto. // and now i am an idiot with a broken heart
    Tengo puesta en mi habitación tu foto, // i have your picture in my bedroom
    al mirarla puedo incluso derretir el hielo. // when i see it, i can even melt the ice
    No puedo competir con él, porque él tiene moto, // i cannot compete with him, because he has a motorbike
    pero él no puede como yo, ofrecerte el cielo. // but he cannot offers you the sky (as he can offers her)
    Se ofenderá Dios por robarle una estrella? // will be God offended if i stole him a star?
    y por tenerla en mi corazón reclusa? // (will be God offended) if i keep it (the star) prisoner in my heart?
    Hago bello el rap porque mi musa es bella, // i i make beautiful the rap, because my muse is beautiful
    tú eres ella, la estrella, para el rap, mi musa. // you are her, the star, for the rap my muse

SIENTO NO ENTENDER PORQUE SIENTO LO QUE SIENTO,
    SIENTO ENTENDERLO Y NO PODER DECIR TE QUIERO,
    SIENTO TENERTE SIEMPRE EN MI PENSAMIENTO,
    SIENTO QUE PUEDO PERDERTE Y SOLO DE PENSARLO MUERO.

Sé que de esa doble vida ya estabas arta, // i know you were tired of that kind of life
    arta de mentiras, de escusas y de cuentos // tired of lies, excuses and invented stories
    Dedico esta canción que ya escribí en la carta, // i dedicate you this song that i alrerady wrote in a letter
    aquella carta en la que te mostré mis sentimientos. // that letter in with i showed you my feelings
    Fui cobarde cara a cara, no pude hacerlo, // i was a coward face to face, i couldnt did it
    espero que algún día, puedas perdonarme. // i hope one day you will be able to forgive me
    Me hiciste el hombre más feliz, debes saberlo, // you made me tha happiest man, you have to know that
    no creo que como tu, nadie más pueda amarme. // i dont think anyone else could love me as you did
    Elevarme al infinito, como tu lo hiciste, // rise me to the infinite as you did
    y hacerme soñar despierto con el paraiso. // and make me dream awake with the paradise
    Amor más grande en este mundo ya no existe, // biggest love doesnt exists in the earth
    desde que Adam a Eva, tanto la quiso. // sincer adan to eve, he loved her so much (??)
    Querría raptarte, y parar el tiempo, // i would like to kidnap you and stopp the time
    amarte como a una mujer nunca amó un hombre. // (i would like to) love you as a woman has never been loved by a man
    Que se acabe el mundo, que se pare el tempo, // the world can end up, the time can stop
    si quieres tenerme, solo grita mi nombre. // if you want to love me, just shout my name aloud!

if you have time sweety you can translate any of the songs u sent me! even punta...that i downlowded it and now i like it!! jaja

byeee!!

sweety_09 said:

zdravei,lucia...i'm glad everything was good thereIt is a really nice song,the lyrics are great...I will translate some of the songs..about punta i'm not so sure i can do it because to be honest i have no idea what it means hahahahahah but i promise it will tryAnd by the way,you have msn or sth?I see you have given your ICQ and yahoo messanger but i don't use them:P
    Само слабите се стремят към порядък-силните владеят хаоса

14. lucia9 said:

well...i think i can solve your problem with PUNTA, jaja we have a word in spanish that is punta, it means: something pointed like tip or end "the TIP of the knife"

then i am very happy you liked the song, it's one of my favourites too, and about the msn, i dont have problem in giving it to you, but i prefer in a private mesagge not here...you understand?

waiting for your answer!!

sweety_09 said:

Well i can only send you the lyrics...If someone else dare to translate them-welcome..i can't do it,i've tried but Upsurt's songs are a little difficult to understand and of course to translate into another language-sometimes their is not a "big" meaning in the lyrics sometimes it is a little hidden...so chose any other song and i will translate it

Upsurt ft. Ballface-Punta(sth like loser,at least in my opinion,it may mean sth else

Nov palim pa' ke radim, lilavi glavi maj sadim,
    Zemi, chadi, k'vo si iskam si praim!
    Na cicka zyrnenceto dzhvakam ne zhalim,
    Mrazish da chakash.
    Idvam zheno, vkyshti me kanish, byrzo se palish
    vreme ne habi! Ti belyoto, az pyk shapka shti svalim, nema te bavim! Samo po vednyzh da se glezish, da go galish.
    Za da mozhe byrzo da zabravish, kato pendel za nagradi, mani!
    Baram chuzhdi madami,belo shtavim, hodim okokore okez po zabavi,tazi iska iznenadi, no az ne sym mamin-tatin Ganyo s devstveni mustachki
    kfo mi demonstrira zadni chasti s prashki, pachki, prahcheta i hrasti...
    Yha, yha leko ne kashliaj, sh'sa zadavish s niakoia rima, kachi mi se na zhargona!
    Studeni birichki za mojte fenove, piem za trima...

Pripev:
    Ne me pipaj, ti si punta,
    Ne iskam nishto,dazhe zdrasti ot tvoite ryce.
    Ne se naduvaj,ti si sduhan,
    Ne gushkam toia,deto nosi chuzhdo lice!
    Ne se natiskaj, ne te iskam,
    Ti ne mozhesh da dokosnesh mojto syrce,
    pravish mi se na mnogo umen,
    vreme e da gushkam samo mojto momche.

Koi sa tiia, koito rapirat za karantiia
    Pitam az oniia, koito se namazaha na nashata filiia.
    Prodylzhavam za tiia da piia Tia Maria
    Ananas i vodka i leblebiia, nali be!
    Vie li nacapahte charshafa bial?
    Nie li s kanabis pocherpihme toia car?
    Chekam vreme da mine da vidia toia kiar.
    Bate Venci, soske pretencii kym moia stajl
    bozhemshte padladeia!
    Tapa drapa da zahape chadela
    Na trubadura tia ne se otkaza tazi karikatura da lapa hliab.
    50 leva diria na mosta da nameria moiata deva.
    Piem, peem, pushim, hrastalaci sushim, madami gushim i dushim, maj i sebe si she izpushim, bozhe!
    Davaj nadolu po Rozhen, pletoh rimi, vdigah vezhda,
    maj e vreme veche da si hodia vyv Nadezhda...

Pripev:
    Ne se naduvaj,ti si sduhan,
    Ne gushkam toia,deto nosi chuzhdo lice!
    Ne se natiskaj, ne te iskam,
    Ti ne mozhesh da dokosnesh mojto syrce,
    pravish mi se na mnogo umen,
    vreme e da gushkam samo mojto momche.

Dobyr vecher, Ganyo.
    Caria na ovcharite pravi kavali na talibanite pri halite.
    Opredeleni hora kylchat kylki za tynki kinti,
    Korabyt potyva,snimaj gi!
    Koj e Desperado? Koj e Trejnspoting?
    Pusni televizora!Koj e toia gej s potnik?
    Naroda hodi da chue melodiia, kakvo te vodi na taia homo parodiia? Otbij vdiasno, teia sa opasno neshto!
    Hilia se,no ne e smeshno,mnogo iasno.
    Momicheto mi vika shte ida na Bosfora,
    vikam: Ne e istina kakvo stana na postata!
    Kysno e, kazhi mi koe e tova shose?
    Ne me lzhi,che si 12-80!
    Cel zhivot sym bil na shtajga,batka,
    Zakupi si rajber, leka nosht, alchajmer!

16. lucia9 said:

i will ask my bf what is hte meaning of punta maybe he can help us out! because he is bulgarian but i dont want to bother him all the time with your language!! xaxaxax

do you have msn also?

sweety_09 said:

yeah sure..if you want i've written my msn and skypeJust if you want:P:P:P
    and about the word in spanish-i've heard it i had one friend who told me it,but i think that's not the meaning in bulgarian..the girl sings in the chorus:

Which means:"Don't touch me,you are PUNTA,
    i don't want anything,not even "HI" from your heands"and this makes me think that punta is sth like loser....

sweety_09 said:

ooh..your boy is bulgarain..that's goodWe have really cool guys ah?

19. lucia9 said:

jajaja yes you have :P

so yes please, write your msn i will add you right now!

sweety_09 said:

i sent private message...