Solved: i'm in miami trick - rap song

Thread: Solved: i'm in miami trick - rap song

Tags: None

MORGALiCi0US said:

Question Solved: i'm in miami trick - rap song

i heard this song on power 106 (LA radio station) today and it goes like this
    "i'm in miami trick girl you look kinda cute in that polka dot bathing suit i wanna take it off" or something like that
    can someone please help me with the title and artist of this?!?!

2. trendgil said:

Default Damn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MORGALiCi0US View Post
    i heard this song on power 106 (LA radio station) today and it goes like this
    "i'm in miami trick girl you look kinda cute in that polka dot bathing suit i wanna take it off" or something like that
    can someone please help me with the title and artist of this?!?!
    I dont know what it is either.. but it reminds me of that one song "get silly" that they play from time to time.. one song that syphe and erik deluxe would always play that i could never catch the artist to the song for nor the title was that "day and night" song.. i found out who sings it.. but now i wanna find out who sings that "im in miami trick" song.. if i do.. ill be back to tell you.. aight? PEACE!

lollipop said:

Maybe you mean:
    LMFAO - In Miami B***h ??
    first song in their myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=188685393

4. trendgil said:

Talking dey u go.. dey u go....

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    Maybe you mean:
    LMFAO - In Miami B***h ??
    first song in their myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=188685393
    thats the one!!! thanx brutha!!! but i had allready found it but was too lazy to come back

but your help was more then a good enough reason to reply back.. PEACE!!!!

*************sube la mini falda y ponmela!******************

lollipop said:

you're welcome

MORGALiCi0US said:

thank youuuuuu!