Very tough lyrics identify

Thread: Very tough lyrics identify

Tags: None
  1. Ego said:

Default Very tough lyrics identify

Ok I was in san francisco this past weekend and heard lyrics coming from I assume one of the clothing stores around O'Farrell and Mason by the san francisco hilton. i was walking on O'Farrell towards Market St. it may have been banana republic, or tarmacc, or a store around there.

anyway the song was sort of a dance/techno/electronic beat, moreso sounding like a remix of a regular song. im pretty sure it was a female voice and all i remember is something to the effect of "every day" or "every day i" possibly "every day i wake"/"every day i die" or something like that.

i've tried googling more than 30 different variations of "lyrics" "female voice" "female" "every" "every day" "every day i"

maybe this will help, i'm willing to give a monetary reward to whom ever first provides me with the correct answer.

sorry i cant be of more help. any help is greatly appreciated! thanks!
    Last edited by Ego; 05-21-2008 at 10:56 PM.

atmaestro said:

The lyrics immediately reminded me of Engelberg Humperdinck's "A Man Without Love". So I searched for a female cover of the Engelberg Humperdinck song. I found it on Youtube with the title, "A Woman without Love" but wish I hadn't...

http://thesimsonstage.ea.com/textAud...yId=135&play=Y
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  3. Ego said:

I appreciate the effort but no that is a terrible song. I almost stabbed my eardrums so I wouldn't have to listen to it but clicking the X was a bit less painful.