I need some Notis lyrics and translations

Thread: I need some Notis lyrics and translations

Tags: None

maria_gr said:

Hmm guys this thread is going crazy. There are the lyrics of the songs twice!!! I've lost it and I don't know what to translate...
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Xtapodi87 said:

@maria_gr: I know that it's confusing... should I write the Latin transcription only (without the original lyrics)?.... Or maybe you add the translation, so that everything (lyrics, transcription and translation) is in one post and we delete the others??
    Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, so make the best of today!

maria_gr said:

As I can understand lalikey doesn't understand greek alphabet so the lyrics in greek are useless. I know that Sandra did a great effort to find them, but 14 posts with something that will not help lalikey is very confusing. Hmm i really don't know, I don't want to delete anyone's posts but this thread is so confusing...

~Δημόκριτος~

Xtapodi87 said:

Hmm... I understand what you mean, but maybe someone else who searches for one of these songs wants them in Greek alphabet and will ask for the Greek lyrics... so there might be the same confusion again! :/

That's why I think that it's the best to put everything together in one post... if you or someone else adds the translation, it's okay for me to delete my previous posts... maybe Sandra will do the same !!???
    Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, so make the best of today!

maria_gr said:

I found it! I will merge your posts with Sandras. And when I translate them, I'll add the translation there. So we won't have to delete anything at all.

~Δημόκριτος~
  6. lalikey said:

thank you very much to you all, for responding to my request..so fast..
    I can read the greek alphabet, but it helps me to have the latin transcription..feel free to do either way..or as best you think..
    thank you for supporting me..
    I totally appreciate it..you-re great.

maria_gr said:

Thank you lollipop! Let's do the second one, cause I really don't want to delete any post. We will move the posts into new threads. You don't have problem to it by yourself right? I really don't know many things about that... Move the post and I'll start to translate immediately.

~Δημόκριτος~

lollipop said:

@Maria: I wanted to PM you about this matter, but as you have found the good way out, then I won't. I will then move those songs in separate threads. OK!

@lalikey: Can I suggest: next time maybe put the songs in different threads, and maybe put there like 2-3 songs at one time, this way it won't become a messy mega-thread. As you see, I have already split your original post to 3 separate ones and edited your text by copying and pasting, because there was way too much songs requests in your original post (and also, form different singers, which made even more mess).

Have good evening, and thank you all for participation!

lollipop said:

I did my best. If you see any mistakes, PM me with link, and i fix it!

Some of thread names are in Greek letters, I will edit them in Latin letters, when there will be a post inside in them, from where i can copy Latin lettered song name (I don't want to make a new mess, with trying to write myself, what letters are right and what wrong )

lalikey, I will send you a PM too!

This thread is closed now, as it has become unnecessary. If any problems, PM me