Learning Spanish language

Thread: Learning Spanish language

Tags: None
  1. dmoney101 said:

Can you help with this song too? jaja

http://www.mediafire.com/?yxdmv21zymo

i just need part of the chorus

"Mi abuela me dijo a mi k ???? los cueros, pero yo no le paro a na xk yo si soy mujeriego"

it sounds like "me cuide a to' esos" but i'm not really sure

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    Can you help with this song too? jaja

http://www.mediafire.com/?yxdmv21zymo

i just need part of the chorus

"Mi abuela me dijo a mi k ???? los cueros, pero yo no le paro a na xk yo si soy mujeriego"

it sounds like "me cuide a to' esos" but i'm not really sure
    ".... me dijo a mi que me cuide yo de esos cueros..."
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

3. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    ".... me dijo a mi que me cuide yo de esos cueros..."
    ok thanks. i love this song...it's like my theme song jaja

citlalli said:

ok thanks. i love this song...it's like my theme song jaja
    Jejejeje, cuidado mi'jito cuidado!!!
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

5. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    Jejejeje, cuidado mi'jito cuidado!!!
    jaja pero yo no le paro a na, k yo si soy mujeriego
    los cueros are somethin i definitely don't worry about lol

6. dmoney101 said:

can somebody tell me the word this guy says in the very beginning when he says
    "si la vida te ha maltratado, no (??) k toy a tu lado"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39prGRR3bSQ

7. MaresLejanos said:

"si la vida te ha maltratado, no temas que estoy a tu lado"

8. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MaresLejanos View Post
    "si la vida te ha maltratado, no temas que estoy a tu lado"
    thanks, i never knew that word

9. MaresLejanos said:

You're welcome!

Temer = fear (To be afraid or frightened of)

10. normality said:

buenas noches everyone

im really just a Spanish beginner and was hoping that someone could help me translate this paragraph for an assignment, por favor si.

"I am studying Spanish language now because i think it is really interesting and a romantic language. I like watching Spanish telenovelas. I also have a really handsome Spanish teacher who is really helpful. I want to thank him for teaching even though I am not really good at it. I have 5 family members. my parents, my sister, my brother and I. My parents are doctors. They're both 54 years old. My father likes to read and my mum likes to cook. My sister is 27 years old and is working now. She likes to sleep. My brother is 24 years old and likes to play games. My bestfriend's name is Anna. She's 19. She is studying in Nottingham University. She likes the color orange. She plays the piano really well. Anna speaks Chinese but she likes Spanish too. Anna and I are bestfriends since high school. We understand each other a lot and that make things easy for us.

Thank you for helping me through out this learning course. Hope you have better days ahead of you. Take care
    ."

muchas gracias!

Zahra2008 said:

I am studying Spanish language now because i think it is really interesting and a romantic language. I like watching Spanish telenovelas. I also have a really handsome Spanish teacher who is really helpful. I want to thank him for teaching even though I am not really good at it. I have 5 family members. my parents, my sister, my brother and I. My parents are doctors. They're both 54 years old. My father likes to read and my mum likes to cook.

Ahora estoy estudiando el idioma Español, porque creo que es realmente interesante y una lengua romántica. Me gusta ver las telenovelas en español. También tengo un profesor de español muy guapo que es realmente amable. Quiero darle las gracias por la enseñanza, aunque no sea muy buena en ello. Tengo 5 miembros en la familia. mis padres, mi hermana, mi hermano y yo. Mis padres son médicos/doctores. Los dos tiene 54 años. A mi padre le gusta leer y a mi mamá le gusta cocinar.

My sister is 27 years old and is working now. She likes to sleep. My brother is 24 years old and likes to play games. My bestfriend's name is Anna. She's 19. She is studying in Nottingham University. She likes the color orange. She plays the piano really well. Anna speaks Chinese but she likes Spanish too. Anna and I are bestfriends since high school. We understand each other a lot and that make things easy for us.

Mi hermana tiene 27 años y está trabajando ahora. A ella le gusta dormir. Mi hermano tiene 24 años y le gusta jugar juegos. El nombre de mi mejor amiga es Anna. Ella tiene 19 años. Ella está estudiando en la Universidad de Nottingham. A ella le gusta el color naranja. Toca el piano muy bien. Anna habla chino, pero a ella le gusta también el Español. Anna y yo somos mejores amigas desde la secundaria. Nos entendemos mucho y eso hace las cosas fáciles para nosotros.

Thank you for helping me through out this learning course. Hope you have better days ahead of you. Take care

Gracias por ayudarme a través de este curso de aprendizaje. Espero que haya mejores días por delante. Cuidate (informal way) / Cuidese (formal way)
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

12. normality said:

muchas gracias zahra! <3

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by normality View Post
    muchas gracias zahra! <3
    de nada!!
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

14. dmoney101 said:

can somebody tell me what this guy says at when he goes "soy loco y no me enojo. igual k marilyn manson quiere somethin somethin ojo (??)"

xiurell said:

can somebody tell me what this guy says at when he goes "soy loco y no me enojo. igual k marilyn manson quiere somethin somethin ojo (??)"
    I'm crazy and I don't get angry (about that), as well as Marilyn Manson wants something something be careful! or watch out!

16. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by xiurell View Post
    I'm crazy and I don't get angry (about that), as well as Marilyn Manson wants something something be careful! or watch out!
    lol damn i messed up. the point was for me to post a video on youtube and to have somebody fill in the blanks lol. i couldn't quite understand all of what he was saying. jaja that's just my pothead brain messing up :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZctGTMfCeA

it's at like 1:48 when he starts. i can't tell because everyone starts yelling

xiurell said:

lol damn i messed up. the point was for me to post a video on youtube and to have somebody fill in the blanks lol. i couldn't quite understand all of what he was saying. jaja that's just my pothead brain messing up :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZctGTMfCeA

it's at like 1:48 when he starts. i can't tell because everyone starts yelling
    "yo soy un loco y no me enojo, igual que Marilyn Manson quiere que me saque un ojo"

sacar un ojo a alguien = in Spanish this expression means that someone hurts someone else's eye (lit. it implies that the eye falls down to the ground)

18. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by xiurell View Post
    "yo soy un loco y no me enojo, igual que Marilyn Manson quiere que me saque un ojo"

sacar un ojo a alguien = in Spanish this expression means that someone hurts someone else's eye (lit. it implies that the eye falls down to the ground)
    ok so by hurting someone's eye you mean being ugly right? like an eyesore?

xiurell said:

ok so by hurting someone's eye you mean being ugly right? like an eyesore?
    I don't really know the meaning he gives to the sentence but for me is as he was saying "I can't help it, I'm that way, there's nothing I can't do or you want me to pull out my eye"

20. Yasmine20 said:

Hi everyone, ive just joined this site since I have been using it a lot to find english lyrics to reggaeton songs. Im also learning Spanish and think the South American accent, music is so lovely, so will be going thru all these pages as i learn more phrases and words. So thnx for this site, its a much easy way to learn a language