Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Tags: None

lollipop said:

lj_cadbury: if it is not so personal poem (it is up to you, if you dare to show it in public or not ), then you can post your poem in separate thread (the same way, like any other song here is being requested for translation), and maybe then someone will help you

But if you posted here first, because you want to make it in Private Messaging (in case, it is a personal poem, and you don't want to post it in public), then just check back here later, maybe someone will post either in your PM box, or answer you here, and you can "make a deal" with that person

Good luck!
  2. Apophis said:

Default Mystery of bulgarian voices

Pozdrav,I listened to the new Alone in the dark Soundtrack and found out that i love this choir,there is one song I would like to know the original lyrics and the translation..its track nr.8 called "Who am I" but i don't think that's the original title..

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by PROPEL View Post
    ayy. haha
    thats how i feel!

hahah

аз съм щастлива!
    (if that didnt come out right, i ment to say - I am happy!)

hah
    Щастлива is 4 female, so u r щастлив
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by lj_cadbury View Post
    Well. im new hir been reading all the topics hir for a couple of days already & it made me decide y not joining u hir to ask for some help. Well.. im from manila & i only speak english & dunno how to speak bulgarian..So, I'm thinking mybe sum1 from hir with a good heart can help me to translate my english poem to bulgarian. Wanted to give it to my Bulgarian Bf for our 1st yr anniversary...Thank you in advance

Just send me the poem via PM and I'll translate it

PROPEL said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    Щастлива is 4 female, so u r щастлив
    oh geezee.
    i was sooo close..

hahah

but it does make sense.

does every word have that? hahah

sweety_09 said:

in bulgarian every adjective has 3 genders-feminine,masculine and neuter in this case they are щастлив(for a man),щастлива(for a woman) and щастливо(for a kid,for example)...every noun has its own gender and the adjective have to the same like it
    Само слабите се стремят към порядък-силните владеят хаоса
  7. lj_cadbury said:

Smile HI Veronica..

Blagodarya vi mnogo! I will send it to u..

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    Just send me the poem via PM and I'll translate it
  8. lj_cadbury said:

Thank yu lollipop for taking time to reply my post..

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    lj_cadbury: if it is not so personal poem (it is up to you, if you dare to show it in public or not ), then you can post your poem in separate thread (the same way, like any other song here is being requested for translation), and maybe then someone will help you

But if you posted here first, because you want to make it in Private Messaging (in case, it is a personal poem, and you don't want to post it in public), then just check back here later, maybe someone will post either in your PM box, or answer you here, and you can "make a deal" with that person

Good luck!

PROPEL said:

Quote Originally Posted by sweety_09 View Post
    in bulgarian every adjective has 3 genders-feminine,masculine and neuter in this case they are щастлив(for a man),щастлива(for a woman) and щастливо(for a kid,for example)...every noun has its own gender and the adjective have to the same like it

oohhhhh

thanks!

sweety_09 said:

no problems..we all are here to help

PROPEL said:

no problems..we all are here to help
    thank god you guys are here.
    i would never survive the bulgarian langauge alone.

hahah

Mitkuuu said:

Интересни неща сте написали за жестоката действителност в образователната ни система Така е,след като тези карикатури на държавници промениха системата ни,която през комунистическия строй дори не си позволяваха да променят,образованието ни западна много,та дори и манталитета ни.Ама кво да правим,за сега това е дереджето

maria_gr said:

well i've never been there too,but i think it is a very nice place and i want to go very much-it is a little far,well honestly The Aegean sea is closer to me than the Black sea and last year i went there-this summer i think i will go there again
    I suppose that you mean Halkidiki, right?. Me, after all these years I'll go again to Ionian Sea!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

sweety_09 said:

yes halkidiki-i was there for a couple of days last summer and a weekend this spring...my love to greece started from there

maria_gr said:

Oh it's a beautiful place, especially the first leg..
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

sweety_09 said:

yeeeahi would like to go to some of the islands too...i've seen some places and they are just awesome

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssa View Post
    thanks for the quick answer =)

Yes I know it's hard to tell in a few sentences ! It's just that I don't know much about Bulgaria's "highlights" and as I can hardly visit the whole country in a few days, I'm searching the "must" near to my staying place. Maybe I'll go there another time to complete^^

French is nearly spoken nowhere =S I don't know is German well-known?
    If not I'll have to teach some english haha
    German is pretty popular,I muself have gratuaded a german school and I think you won't have problem with that too
    Well I haven't visited all the wonderful places we have and you being here only for few day try to see what is close'm sure you'll like it
    I wish u the best vacantion

Lyssa said:

Ah that's great =) Because I speak German even better than French would I say =) and english is only my third language so I still have to improve

I hope so^^ But I enjoyed every place I visited at this point so why not Bulgaria?
    The pictures I saw of Burgas and Nesebar were really beautiful! I also looked for Ravda, but it shows me hotels and houses for rent most of time XD
    Thank you ^^ I think it should be great =P Plus the beach looks amazing and not overcrowded!

veronika_pooh said:

hehehe,I really hope you r going to like it and have great time herePomorie is pretty beautiful too,I like it very much cause it's still not touched by the hotel building all over the beaches hereso have fun

PROPEL said:

hey, didn't the planeta derby plus start yesterday? (july 17th)