Name Of German Dance Song Heard In Hamburg

Thread: Name Of German Dance Song Heard In Hamburg

Tags: None
  1. Kev10 said:

Default Name Of German Dance Song Heard In Hamburg

I recently went on a visit to Hamburg and heard a dance tune that sent the whole bar crazy and was obviously very popular!! It had a chorus which stopped and the whole bar sang the next bit!!!! Anyone any idea what its called? It sounded like Wie Damst but not speaking fluent german i couldn't tell!!!

2. fellow said:

A very popular song at this time is/was "3 Tage Wach" of DJ Lützenkirchen (Tobias Luetzenkirchen). But it could be Deichkind ("Krawall und Remmidemmi"), Alex Christensen ("Du hast den schönsten Arsch der Welt") or sth like this, too. You don`t have any other chorus snippets, haven`t you?
    Or could you describe what this song sounds like (comparing to another popular track)?

3. Kev10 said:

It wasn't any of those I've just checked them out on internet. It was more an anthemn the chorus started then the music would stop and shout something out then it would continue.

4. fellow said:

"Bettina" by Fettes Brot??!

5. cmcc said:

Default Name of german dance song

Quote Originally Posted by fellow View Post
    "Bettina" by Fettes Brot??!
    I too am looking for a german ndance anthem. i was in hamburg myself and every club played it along lif is life by opus. i am not too sure of the words but could guess it went along the lines of Dancing ciceilla your making my happy....dancin ciceilli.....

any ideas its been wrecking my brain....

thanks

6. Mike Dennis said:

hi there,

maybe this "Verdammt Ich Lieb Dich" by Matthias Reim
    Lirama - Matthias Reim - Verdammt ich lieb dich
    YouTube - Mathias Reim - Verdammt, ich lieb dich

Mike Dennis.