Translate this sentences to Spanish please

Thread: Translate this sentences to Spanish please

Tags: None
  1. mona22 said:

Default Translate this sentences to Spanish please

if you love me then you wounldn't let her stop you from being happy with me. she wont let you be happy with me or any other girl dont let her control your life forget her
    Last edited by lollipop; 06-04-2008 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Forum rule No 11

xiurell said:

Quote Originally Posted by mona22 View Post
    if you love me then you wounldn't let her stop you from being happy with me. she wont let you be happy with me or any other girl dont let her control your life forget her

Si me quieres, entonces, no dejarás que ella te impida ser feliz junto a mi, ella no quiere que seas feliz conmigo ni con ninguna otra chica, no dejes que te controle la vida, olvídala

3. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by xiurell View Post
    Si me quieres, entonces, no dejarás que ella te impida ser feliz junto a mi, ella no quiere que seas feliz conmigo ni con ninguna otra chica, no dejes que te controle la vida, olvídala
    si me amas could also be used, but it depends on the situation and how much the person is supposed to love the speaker

xiurell said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    si me amas could also be used, but it depends on the situation and how much the person is supposed to love the speaker
    Sí, tienes razón, para mí el verbo querer (en el sentido de amar) es menos intenso. Amar es más fuerte. De todas formas, aquí en España utilizamos más el verbo querer que el verbo amar (para mi amar es un poco cursi "mushy" like this icon )

Layla said:

Sinceramente, yo prefiero decir: Te amo! (si tendria a quien decirlo)

xiurell said:

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Sinceramente, yo prefiero decir: Te amo! (si tendria a quien decirlo)
    Es que las mujeres sois más románticas, a nosotros nos cuesta más decirlo

7. dmoney101 said:

Sí, tienes razón, para mí el verbo querer (en el sentido de amar) es menos intenso. Amar es más fuerte. De todas formas, aquí en España utilizamos más el verbo querer que el verbo amar (para mi amar es un poco cursi "mushy" like this icon )
    true, i probably would've used quieres too, but it's good to know all the possible options

xiurell said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    true, i probably would've used quieres too, but it's good to know all the possible options
    You're right but sometimes they (ellas) wait for us to say it

9. dmoney101 said:

You're right but sometimes they (ellas) wait for us to say it
    well it sucks when i don't lol
    that's the thing i love about spanish. in english, you can only love somebody. the word can be taken in many different ways. in spanish, there's two ways to express the degree of love you feel.

Pemberley said:

yo prefiero decir "te quiero", y no espero a q el chiko lo diga primero xD

xiurell said:

Quote Originally Posted by Pemberley View Post
    yo prefiero decir "te quiero", y no espero a q el chiko lo diga primero xD
    Hola Pemberley, eso le decía a dmoney que nosotros, en España, usamos menos el verbo amar preferimos usar querer éste lo usan más en hispanoamérica.

Saludos y buen fin de semana