1997ish Song - I'm going crazy!

Thread: 1997ish Song - I'm going crazy!

Tags: None
  1. eatobias said:

Exclamation 1997ish Song - I'm going crazy!

I'm looking for the artist/name of the song. I heard this song around 1997 and I think it was on a sampler CD that also had bone on it. Also I seem to recall that the cd or the cd jacket were black. The song is slow and is song by women, who harmonize the lines "Take your Tiiiiime, you know you gotta ease my miiiiiind".
    Anyway, I'm going crazy trying to figure this one out! Can anyone help?!

2. mixy said:

ya it's "father and son by ronan keating.

3. eatobias said:

Nope, that's not it. It's R & B, not country - it's sung by women.
    Man this is driving me nuts - I loved that song!

4. mixy said:

oh god!! it's alwys a women. wt the.....

ok wll i dnt knw.

5. eatobias said:

you know, it might be "Take my tiiiiiiiime, you know I gotta ease my miiiiiiiind".
    ARGH! There's a strong bass note -doo doo dooo DOOOOOO, getting higher in notes and then plummeting to a low note on the last one. Could have been a sampler cd with Blackstreet on it or Bone.

6. ambcolltimlj said:

Default not sure

I'm not for sure but I don't know the name of the song but it could possibly be on The Show soundtrack its a black cd with bone as one of the artist I know there are a few female artist on there

7. eatobias said:

Thanks so much - I'll check that out!!!

8. eatobias said:

Man - seems like that should have been it, but I couldn't find it on the soundtrack.
    Thanks for your suggestion - you nailed all the requirements I threw out there!

9. mixy said:

10. kirknga said:

its an R&B song, called Take your time, by Tre

11. eatobias said:

Omg That's It!! I Thought I'd Never Hear It Again!! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!

12. kirknga said:

No worries, cheers