I need help finding the lyrics to this/then English translation Grupo Rush - Mamita

Thread: I need help finding the lyrics to this/then English translation Grupo Rush - Mamita

Tags: None

_Doncella said:

Default I need help finding the lyrics to this/then English translation Grupo Rush - Mamita

I really really want 2 know what this song is about. I can tell from the video it's about abortion (I assume!!) but i would like to know what it's about!

if anyone has the lyrics, please submit!

Also translate in english plzzzzzzzzz!

If no one can do that, can someone give me a little summary of what the song is about? Just a little description would be enough for me!! Thanks!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7MORtvR1FU
    DoNcELLa*::

_Doncella said:

Default I need help finding the lyrics to this/then English translation Grupo Rush - Mamita

Oops my computer got really messed up and i accidently posted this twice! sorry guys!!!!!!!
    Last edited by _Doncella; 06-06-2008 at 03:31 AM.
    DoNcELLa*::

3. flechita said:

well i didnt understand the lyrics completely but the guy is singing as he were a baby. He sings: mami, i am only 3 monthes old and i live inside of you, now i dont know whats going on but i am feeling worried, please, dont kill me, i want to live...

4. milicp said:

Smile Mamita Lyrics Grupo Rush

Hello,

My son is actually in this group. The song is about Abortion. Its about a baby who is inside of the mothers womb that is feeling that the mom is worried about something and the baby is like asking the mom not to abort him that he promises he will be good and he will behave. Not to abort him to please ask daddy for help if she needs money to raise him. Not to abort him because if something goes wrong he needs his hands to play and his feet to walk. Its a really touching song that Grupo Rush has come out with. Im glad that my son is part of the group. I know that this song has stopped alot of girls and women from aborting their baby after hearing this song.

Take Care
    Sincerely,
    Mother of Migz
    Milissa
    www.myspace.com/gruporush