Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Tucumana88 said:

Well. is very touching the way that all of you talk about Tose, always thought that the goal of human existence is to leave a legacy that can always be remembered, and Tose certainly did that. How beautiful is see people from different places can have so beautiful feelings for a person as wonderful as Tose!

I must say that just like Stelly, there was a time that I felt alone on my taste in music, even that I can share Tose's songs with my mother and my brother, so I am very glad to have found people like you with who I can share this passion, and Stelly, as Lydia said, you can count on us to share what you feel.

Stelly said:

Hey great people.. you left me speechless. I want to hug you all. Thank you so much for the understanding, I love the fact I'm here with all of you! Your words really make me feel better Tucumana88 (sorry, I forget your first name and I need to go back through the pages to remind it), well, we're both in our loneliness You can count on me too.. as everybody here :P
    Lydia golem baknez do tebe od mene I have no idea if this is written correct but I hope you get what I wanted to say I'm greatly impressed by you.. how does it possible to understend so well serbian, croatian and even their dialects? It makes me wonder .. do you (macedonians) understand easier bulgarian or serbian? Because for us (bulgarians) is much more easy to understand your language than serbian. Some sentences sound almost in the same way and only the accent shows the difference.
    Hmm I forgot to say Thank you for the translation! (I know I'm welcome again haha).

Byez, Greetings from me to you!

Tucumana88 said:

Hehe, thanks for the words, for being there Stelly! by the way, my name is Dinorah, I put it on my signature so you can't forget it

Nur_Demir said:

Quote Originally Posted by Stelly View Post
    Hey great people.. you left me speechless. I want to hug you all. Thank you so much for the understanding, I love the fact I'm here with all of you! Your words really make me feel better Tucumana88 (sorry, I forget your first name and I need to go back through the pages to remind it), well, we're both in our loneliness You can count on me too.. as everybody here
    Lydia golem baknez do tebe od mene I have no idea if this is written correct but I hope you get what I wanted to say I'm greatly impressed by you.. how does it possible to understend so well serbian, croatian and even their dialects? It makes me wonder .. do you (macedonians) understand easier bulgarian or serbian? Because for us (bulgarians) is much more easy to understand your language than serbian. Some sentences sound almost in the same way and only the accent shows the difference.
    Hmm I forgot to say Thank you for the translation! (I know I'm welcome again haha).

Byez, Greetings from me to you!
    how interesting. I know that learning croatian/serbian/macedonian .. I put them all together because of the music I like .. I notice similarities I thought it was the same way for everyone.
    I am curious now if because I am not a native speaker from the Balkan area the similarities are noticed by the natives.
    I hope that came out right
    Ostani do kraj,
    cekaj go denot nov sto se budi,
    ljubi me i znaj,
    ti si se sto sakam jas.

Lydia_the angel said:

Stelly you are welcome about everything:-) You can count on me
    and hope on the rest as well always! Blagodaram za baknezot:-) Yes, the sentence is written correctly, well done: D
    Hehe, thank you for the compliments dear but it is nothing so special really:-)
    I know Serbian and as well most of the Macedonians know it, since we were one once and at that time Serbian was taught in the schools. I haven't had such subject because I'm from the newly generations but I know it since it is similar and from music, shows, we have nice connections with those countries so guess that is the reason:-)
    And I will answer you honestly about the question, but for me:-) because I don't know for the rest..I understand Bulgarian but not perfect, or as I do Serbian/Croatian. I have sometimes difficulties to find out the meaning, although we are also brother countries;-)
    But, I must say I can translate almost every Serbian word, but not every Bulgarian, I've tried with one song once here but with the others I must say I have troubles and if I understand I can't talk that well :-)

Yes, Nur_Demir the languages are similar as they belong to the same group of languages with same roots, so we comprehend with each other well..
    Just I think in the better situation are the Macedonians since we can talk all of those languages, while Serbians/Croatians can probably
    understand us, but can't talk Macedonian, so they just stick to their language knowing we do understand them: D At least that's how I think, haven't heard some Serbian/Croatian to talk Macedonian fluently, maybe they try with some words or specially Macedonian songs, but many times they have problems even in understanding our language. Sorry for being long again, it was necessary to explain some things : D
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

6. _mAlA_ said:

Well, I can say Lydia is right. The languges from ex-Yugoslavia are similar, specially slovenian, croatian and serbian... Macedonian is for me a bit different but I try to learn it! I think listening to the songs is a good way to learn languages. Lydia, or any other user, do you know any slovenian word?

Zise_ti_zoi said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    And I will answer you honestly about the question, but for me:-) because I don't know for the rest..I understand Bulgarian but not perfect, or as I do Serbian/Croatian. I have sometimes difficulties to find out the meaning, although we are also brother countries;-)
    But, I must say I can translate almost every Serbian word, but not every Bulgarian, I've tried with one song once here but with the others I must say I have troubles and if I understand I can't talk that well :-)
    Zdrawo Lydia!

I got the opposite problem. I can understand almost everything in Macedonian, but sometimes I have troubles with Serbian.
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

Lydia_the angel said:

Zdravo Zise

I totally understand you:-) So, guess we can all help each other with the languages

@_mAIA_ I must say I love Slovenian, it sounds sweet to me
    I wish I could know more but unfortunately I know little, some words and
    mainly the ones which are similar with our language or Serbian/Croatian

So, like I wrote to Zise, if we need something, sometime, hope we can all rely on one another;-)

Greetings for all, xxx

ale-HH said:

Quote Originally Posted by Stelly View Post
    Temi and Lydia, thank you both for the help It's nice to know that there're reliable people like you here Btw Lydia, me and Temi don't know each other personally, we just sharing different information about tose and that's way I call her by name
    _mAlA_ I love this video and this song too. what can I say.. perfect as usual

btw ale-HH last night I found the lyric of "limenka" accidentally so here is the link to the first thread where you can find it:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/sl...ations-13.html
    THANKS !
    Ας τους να λένε και να φωνάζουν.
    Άσε τις φήμες να οργιάζουν.
    Όλα τα κρίνουν, όλα τους φταίνε.
    Ας τους, λοιπόν , να λένε

Stelly said:

ale-HH .. no problem

Well, about the languages.. as Zise_ti_zoi said.. we have no problems with Macedonian language, we understand almost everything, if I ask for translation of macedonian song, it's because sometimes there're words which I want to make clear But it's fact that I cope with the serbian much more now.. and it's because tose's music.
    And about the slovenian .. I don't know a word, it's absolutelly unknown language for me ..

Byez

Zise_ti_zoi said:

Lydia Yes, we should!

Stelly Slovenian's absolutely unknown for me either.
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

Fissnick said:

hi everybody , anyway if i'm late sorry cause i had no time for thanking you for your kind words and for your great welcome.

I Know very very a little serbian and as much as i know i can realise and seperate Macedonian from Serbian . I don't know.. some macedonian words are strange.I mean not strange in a bad meaning but strange to someone who knows serbian.

And I've heard that both people(Macedonian and Serbian), they can understand each others language but they can't speak it. Is that true?

And also about Tose?

I know it's wierd to ask about this ,but i want to know something about Tose's opinion about Albanians. Because I've read somewhere that Tose's origine is from ethnicity "Vlachs".

Sorry for the late responde.
    And again thnx for your hospitality.

Fisnik Aliu
    Gjilan/Kosovo.

Lydia_the angel said:

You are welcome Fisnik and no worries, you can visit us at any time you can, it's always a pleasure to have nice people here
    Yes, your note about Macedonian and Serbian being separate but yet similar it is correct:-) For example every word is of different form but with similar root and also we don't have declinations

True, we can comprehend well, but like I said Macedonians know and can speak Serbian but Serbians (as far as I know) don't know that well how to talk on Macedonian, even though they understand it: D Maybe because here once upon a time Serbian was taught in the schools, and maybe 'cause we are smarter, hehehe, joking

Well, Tose loved everyone no matter of religion, nationality or skin color. All the people were same for him and wherever he went he shared the same energy and love with everyone Thus, I'm sure he had nice opinion, as I've never heard Tose talking bad about someone or something and he was really open and honest person indeed, therefor he probably didn't have anger or hate for no one. And you have read well, I think his grandpa was of such origin, but he was declaring himself as Macedonian, great patriot, and also he was an Orthodox, pretty devoted one as well :-)

Hope this helped:-)

Take care,xxx

Stelly said:

Hehe .. what a long discussion just because I asked if you understand easier bg or srb Anyway, it was interesting to know how does it for the people from different countries
    I'm here because I have a request. I found this beautiful ballade - Jesen u meni. There's a video in youtube, where Tose and .. Aki Rahimovski sang this lovely song. I don't know who sings it in original but I really love it. It seems like the lyric is sad a lot, doesn't it? I'd be thankful for the full translation! I think I found the lyric so here it is, for your help Many kisses for everyone who's reading this

Ma sto da zelim
    Sve je tako daleko
    I sad mi zao
    Sve bi opet ponovo
    Najljepsu pjesmu tebi bi' pjevao
    Hej kamo srece da sam pjevat' mogao

Ptice u bijegu
    Tisina gradi zidove
    Zvoni zbogom
    Rijeci kazne Bozije
    Te tvoje usne opojne
    Jos uvijek sanjam kako su me ljubile

Jesen u meni tuguje
    Zasto sanjam cemprese
    Moje ceste ne vode nikuda
    Jesen u meni caruje
    A u tebi proljece
    Ni sunce ne moze
    Ne moze kroz oblake
    Rano moja, hej

Najljepsu pjesmu tebi bi' pjevao
    Hej kamo srece da sam pjevat' mogao

Jesen u meni tuguje
    Zasto sanjam cemprese
    Moje ceste ne vode nikuda
    Bez tebe
    Jesen u meni caruje
    A u tebi proljece
    Ni sunce ne moze
    Ne moze kroz oblke
    Rano moja, hej

Lydia_the angel said:

Arrow Jesen u meni- Autumn within me

You are right Stelly, I agree about the comment And the song you are asking for is truly wonderful one, I have heard Tose singing it perfectly and for the record the original version is from Parni Valjak, also great performance I don't know if it is already translated, so I gave it a try: D
    Here it is:-)

Autumn within me

But whatever to wish for
    everything is so far away
    and I'm felling sorry right now
    I would (do) everything over again
    I would sing the most beautiful song to you
    Hey, what fortune it would be if I could have sung it

Birds in an escapement
    The silence is building the walls
    The word goodbye is chiming
    Words as a punishments from God
    Those opiate lips of yours
    I'm still dreaming how they used to kiss me

The autumn within me is grieving
    Because I'm dreaming cypresses
    My roads lead to nowhere
    The autumn reigns within me
    while the spring in you
    Even the sun can't
    can't come out through the clouds
    Wound of mine, hey

With whom are you traveling now
    But whatever happened don't you worry
    I would sing the most beautiful song to you
    Hey, what fortune it would be if I could have sung it

The autumn within me is grieving
    Because I'm dreaming cypresses
    My roads lead to nowhere
    Without you
    The autumn reigns within me
    while the spring in you
    Even the sun can't
    can't come out through the clouds
    Wound of mine, hey
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 08-08-2008 at 07:44 AM.

16. Birba said:

Default slovenian

hello, I know slovenian words ...I'm from Slovenia. So ask me if you need to know any slovenian word

I'm trying to learn a little bit of macedonian with toše's songs too

Stelly said:

Ти благодарам, Лидиа But I made a little mistake .. I missed these words:

S kime sada putujes
    Ma sto da bilo nemoj da mi tugujes

I blush for this. I'm so sorry

Lydia_the angel said:

Молам, нема проблем Stelly No worries about the missing verses, I edited
    the song, I just saw something was missing as well
    And Birba I encourage you in learning Macedonian Tose's songs are great source for that and thanks for your kind offer, I will have that on my mind

Greetings,xxx

19. _mAlA_ said:

hey, does anybody have a lyric for ,,without a trace,,?
    thanks

Tucumana88 said:

Hi everybody! I was searching some videos on youtube, and I found this one, and I wanna share it with all of you. The video's name is "Who is Tose Proeski?" I hope you like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMMv5ws5vJE