Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Poland said:

Default thanks

pthalo thank you for links! They are very useful. I' m from Poland and it is impossible to buy any books or CD' s to learn Macedonian language. And you make it possible for me to start learning this great language!
    Once again thank you.

Tose forever in our hearts!
    Tose na zawsze w naszych sercach!

2. _mAlA_ said:

i found a macedonian dictionary on the net: http://www.idividi.com.mk/recnik/
    i hope it will help us! it's very nice to hear that there are toše fans also in poland! welcome, poland!

Poland said:

People, you are great!!! I start learning Macedonian!
    That' s what I' ve found- great book: A course for beginning and intermediate students. There are almost all pages so you can read in your PC or print it, or buy eventually
    http://books.google.com/books?id=Rxa...ddJtqQ#PPP1,M1
    Enjoy!
    Greetings from Poland!
    Last edited by Poland; 08-14-2008 at 08:10 AM.

Poland said:

I have one question. What does it mean that Makedonija is favoring for you? Because I can' t find any where the verb "favor for". Can anyone explain it to me, please?

velvet_sky said:

Thanks _mAlA_ and Lydia for help :]
    btw _mAlA_ I use this dictionary too, it's very useful for me

and Welcome to the Tose's forum Poland :] We're getting bigger here

hmm and about Makedonija is favoring for you, this is from the song Makedonija Naviva Za Vas right sooo I guess the meaning here would be that the ppl are screaming for Macedonia, like when the ppl are on match and scream for the team the're supporting.

uhm hope I explained it well
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Poland said:

Thumbs up Thx

Yes, very well Thank you so much.

velvet_sky said:

You're welcome

Sochko said:

Hi guys. Welcome to all the new fans! =D
    I'm glad to see there have been more and more Toshe's fans each day, and what I also find delightful is the interest some of you guys have in Macedonian language. Just want to salute you all. =)
    Oh, and if the interest grows bigger (and if all of you agree), we could open a new thread for learning Macedonian language. I will also agree to help you whatever help should you need. =) Whenever you want to.

EDIT: Poland, "Makedonija Naviva Za Vas" means "Makedonija is cheering for you". (want you to win). ;-) I just find it a better translation than "is favoring you", but of course, this is also correct. =)
    'I have a cane and I know how to use it.'

Poland said:

Thank you Sochko And I think it is a very good idea to open such new thread. It can be really helpful for those who want to learn Macedonian language.

pthalo said:

I'm all for a "learn Macedonian" thread
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

Nur_Demir said:

Pthalo - Hvala ti puno!! I have bookmarked all those sites. Now I can learn better!!! I second the Macedonian learning thread!!
    Ostani do kraj,
    cekaj go denot nov sto se budi,
    ljubi me i znaj,
    ti si se sto sakam jas.

Poland said:

Can you explain me what is the difference between song "Moja" and "Srekna li si ti" beause the music is the same but words different? Are they 2 different songs or the same song in two different languages? And for example "Boze, brani je od zla" and "Boze, cuvaj ja od zla" ???

Lydia_the angel said:

Hey to all;-)

First would like to welcome our Polish and Hungarian friend in the thread
    I'm really glad to see people all over the world united with Tose's music and spirit!:-) Hope you will spend nice time in our company and if you need anything just shoot:-)
    The more pleasure it makes me the fact that there's also interest for learning Macedonian among you all:-) Like Sochko said we can open a new thread if you have such wish and share with you our knowledge of it

Nur_Demir you are welcome about the song;-) Molam:-) Well, the Macedonian version of that song is not exactly the same with the Serbian. I call them equivalents because the music and the meaning overall remains the same. But of course there are sometimes different verses and the languages are similar that's why you find it difficult to distinguish them:-)
    Also thanks to pthnalo for sending these links for all of you who are interested in Macedonian. I see they are quite useful:-) and pthalo well done, for one week you have learned to write very well!:-)
    Poland, thanks for visiting us here too;-) like I once told you hope you will spend great time here with us:-)
    If you don't mind (_mAIA_ as well) from now on to call you by your names (since I know them and if it's OK for the rest I purpose to call each other all by our names I just need the names of few of you that I don't know:-) Hope it won't be a problem;-)

P.S. Let me know if you would like me or any other Macedonian to open the thread you wish or you can also do that: p The most important
    is to be there all and help to each other for whatever someone will request;-)
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

velvet_sky said:

Yeah they're on different languages. Moja is in slovenian, srekna li si ti is in macedonian and Da l' Si Sretnija is in serbian. These are different version of one song. It's the same with Boze cuvaj ja ot zlo - it's macedonian and Boze, brani je od zla is in serbian

Nur_Demir said:

for Macedonian keyboard setup .. what do I use? I used FYRO because it was all I could find in XP. But when I typed the same words as Ptholo I got different letters, so I believe mine is not quite correct. Hvala ti puno!!
    Ostani do kraj,
    ljubi me i znaj,
    ti si se sto sakam jas.

Nur_Demir said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    Yeah they're on different languages. Moja is in slovenian, srekna li si ti is in macedonian and Da l' Si Sretnija is in serbian. These are different version of one song. It's the same with Boze cuvaj ja ot zlo - it's macedonian and Boze, brani je od zla is in serbian
    hehehe .. you beat me to it Velvet_Sky!!
    Ostani do kraj,
    ljubi me i znaj,
    ti si se sto sakam jas.

velvet_sky said:

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by Poland View Post
    Can you explain me what is the difference between song "Moja" and "Srekna li si ti" beause the music is the same but words different? Are they 2 different songs or the same song in two different languages? And for example "Boze, brani je od zla" and "Boze, cuvaj ja od zla" ???
    As you may know Tose used to make albums on Macedonian and Serbian/Croatian as well There are 3-4 albums that have remained just on Macedonian and those were from his beginnings. He was polyglot, so also sang on Slovenian, Italian, English, Vlach/Aromainian etc..

So, the song "Moja" is on Slovenian, while its equivalents are "Sreknja li si ti" (Macedonian) and "Dali si sretnija"(Serbian/Croatian version)
    The same goes for the other song "Boze brani je od zla as Serbian version, and "Boze cuvaj ja od zlo" as Macedonian one Hope this was helpful

Take care, xxx

Lydia_the angel said:

..I'm laughing now so much, the three of us would have responsed the same question Well the forum sometimes don't show the last post that's why we can't be sure if someone has answered in the meantime...
    Anyway, hope our Polish friend will be satisfied with so much explanations

velvet_sky said:

haha it's funny indeed
    Yeah now there is enough explanations for the question haha